☆The Waiting Game☆

Emerald's POV

As usual whenever I'm down there's only one place I end up. The music played as I rocked side to side, bobbing my head to some song play in the distance. "Bartender two more shots," I yelled to the girl tending the bar. She quickly grabbed the bottle of tequila and filled up two more glasses. "Look, sweetie it's obvious that your not 21, hell I don't even think your 18 so these are your very last shots and then I'll call you a cab," she said as I rolled my eyes. "I dont need your help, I can manage getting home own my owns but thanks for the drinks cutie," I said as I slurred my words. I stood up and stumbled a little and fell over as the girl ran around the table to help me up. "Miley, I'm taking my break, I'll be back in thirty," the bartender whose name tag read Allyson said. "Where's your car...uh...," she paused as she realized she didn't know my name. "Emerallll" I barely got out as I threw up all over the parking lot. After about five minutes of throwing up and five more minutes of dry heaving I looked up a smiled at the girl holding my hair up. "Ugh, that was so disgusting," I manged to mumble out as I pointed towards my....I mean Blake's car.

I entered my address into the car GPS and we rode towards my house in awkward silence. I had been at the bar for almost four hours and I after the first hour when they kept blowing up my phone I had turned it off. The silence in the car gave me plenty of time to think about everything that happened these passed five months and the horrible feeling I felt four hours ago. Ivy had managed to fool me for months and I honestly have to commend her on her acting skills because she had me 100% fooled.

By time we arrived to my house it was pouring down outside. I felt bad because Allyson was sweet enough to drive me home and now she would have to be stuck in the rain and since it was Blake's car I couldn't lend her the car. "Do you want to come in while I call you a cab," I asked as she nodded her head. Since it was Saturday and we were all suppose to stay with Blake my house was empty, seeing as my Aunt and her husband went on a work retreat on Thursday.

We ran to the door and I immediately froze at the sight before me. There leaning on the door drenched from head to toe, stood a shivering Ivy. At that very moment all thoughts of being angry at her disappeared as I quickly opened the door and pulled her inside. "What the hell is wrong with you Ivy, your gonna get sick," I yelled as I grabbed some towels and wrapped them around her. She was a shivering mess still as she studdered out, "iiiii doo not care, I neeeded to see you, to tell yoouuu the truth."

I was about to speak when Miley spoke up, "umm hey sweetie, imma call that cab," she said as she squeezed my hand and headed towards the living room. I watched as Ivy eyes immediately feel to the ground as a single tear escaped her eye. "Maybe this was a bad idea, I should leave," she said as she began to walk towards the door. I stumbled towards her almost slipping on the wet floor. "No," I yelled and I watched as she flinched and stepped back from me. That was odd, I thought before I cleared my throat and spoke up, "no, you came to talk so talk," I said as she continued to shiver.

I sighed, "Ugh, come on let me get you a change of clothes," I said as I dragged her towards my bedroom. I pulled out a pair of my boxer briefs, sweetpants and a tank top and handed it to her as she quickly ran to the bathroom. I walked back down stairs and Miley was standing at the front door. "So my cab is here and I'm officially 15 minutes over my break but I hope everything works out between you too," she said as she pulled me into a hug and ran towards the taxi. I sighed and locked the door as I heard Ivy clear her throat. I turned around and my breath hitched at the sight of her in my clothes. She hand somehow manged to grab one of my hoodies and her long legs just looked amazing, seeing as she failed to put on the sweatpants I gave her. I licked me lips as I shook my head remember I was suppose to be mad at her."So you wanna talk, nows your chance Ivy," I said as she began to play with her fingers.