☆The Talk- Part 2☆

Ivy POV

Zayn was throwing some huge party and what's a party without "The Poison Ivy" showing her face. I admit I have been on a bitch rampage for the past three weeks and it all goes back to Emerald. After that incident in the bathroom I have been ignoring her as best I could. Now I'm gonna admit Emerald walking out on me hit me hard. I'm talking I literally cried myself to sleep a few nights because of her. Nobody and I mean nobody has been able to get to me so fast and I was furious with myself for letting her in but I'm over it and I'm ready to party.

After I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene routine I straightened my hair. I then put on a black sleeveless crop top on and my ripped jeans. I then grabbed my yellow floral shirt and yellow leather jacket. As I was doing my make up Blake walked into my room. "Damn, Ivy who you tryna impress tonight," she said as I put on the finishing touches of my make up. "Nobody just gotta stay fly," I replied as I grabbed my keys and phone.

(Ivy and Blake outfit)

We arrived to the party nearly two hours late. We walked into the house and was immediately hit with the smell of weed, alcohol and sweaty bodies. I headed to the kitchen to grabs some drinks. I made myself and Blake a cup of Hennessy and Coke and as I turned to give Blake her drink I realised she wasn't there. I headed towards the dance floor and spotted her talking to somebody. I made my way over there and handed her her drink.

"Where you run off too," I asked Blake as I handed her a cup. Blake smirked, "Oh I spotted Emmy here getting her groove on over here with her little lady friend, so I just had to say hi," she said. At the mention of Emeralds name my head immediately snapped into her direction. We made eye contact for a split second and before I began to glare at the girl next to her. She was pretty but Emerald could do so much better.

My thoughts were interrupted by Blake "so you were saying Em, whose your friend," she asked as she looked between us with her famous smirk written on her face. I was still glaring at the girl as Em, was about to speak I found myself saying, "Will who ever she is was just leaving."

I dont know why I was so heated...wait was I jealous of this chick. Nope that can't be it. My thoughts were interrupted again when the girl said, "umm, I guess I'll see you around." Again my word vomit came out and i said, "yeah not gonna happen no beat it!" Of course she ran off. I then turned my gaze to a pissed off looking Emerald who then asked "What the hell was that."

I honestly didn't have a response to her question. I had no idea why I was so angry at that girl. No that's a lie I was angry because I was jealous but I damn sure wasn't going to say that so I rolled my eyes and stormed off. I headed towards the kitchen and began to pull myself another cup. I grabbed a bottle of Ciroc and as soon as I was about to full my cup the bottle was yanked out of my hand. "No, you don't get to waltz in here ignore me, yell at an innocent girl, ruin my fun, and then walk away," Emerald yelled as she stared at me. "Ugh, I so don't have time for this," I thought as I attempted to walk around her. But this time she grabbed my arm and began to pull me upstairs.