21

Ariana's pov
Things were getting much better here at the ranch. William would help me once and awhile and he wouldn't want to touch me much. He was afraid he end up getting to upset or beat me. He promised to never lay a hand on me ever again after what had happened with Sam. I tried to believe and trust him when he said that because so far he's been doing so much better. He told me today he got a wheelchair so I could be able to move around a little faster and he in less pain. He told me today he was going to take me outside the ranch and look at all the horses he has.

I was super excited about that the most. I used to ride horses when I was little at my parents grandparents house until they died. But it was all good. They died in there sleep and it wasn't painful. They died together which was a great life story.

" ariana ? " William called from downstairs

" I need help. " I said quietly. As soon as I said help, I heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs into the room.

" what happened? " William questioned

" could you help me get downstairs to the chair? " I asked bagging my eyelashes

" sure thing. " William smiled to me as he lifted me up and carried me down the stairs to my chair

" are you excited about the horses ? " he asked me

" yes I am. I used to ride when I was little. " i smiled to him

" well isn't that great? I have a bunch. " I smiled back at her " ariana ? " i smiled as it came out in a question

" yes, William " I spoke. As soon as I said William his face turned red. His fist turned white and he gritted his teeth, I rolled my chair back scared and frozen

" what did you just call me? " he questioned me

" nothing.. I'm sorry daddy " I cried out scared. William looked at me with a worried face. He saw the fear in my eyes and he backed away from me. His face turned pale and he frowned

" I'm sorry. " he looked down at his feet " I won't be here for a week. My doctor friend will be staying with you, helping you with your needs. Please be safe and don't make me come back upset " he spoke sternly and turned around on his heals and walked away.

" what about the horses ? " I questioned him

" this was enough talk for today, go back to the room " he sternly said as he walked out the door.

I wonder if sometimes he knew that I wasn't able to walk up the stairs by myself because both my legs were broken and so was one of my arms. I guess I had to make the best of this since he was being nice today and idk maybe thing would possibly get better each day. I jumped out my wheelchair and sat on the stairs. I used my one last good arm and I lifted myself onto each step. I made it to the top and now I had to crawl my way to the room.

The room was really big. He had a flat screen on the wall. He had a bed bigger than a king/queen size bed. He had little fluffy chairs like bing bag chairs. In the room, he had little kittens too. He got them for me, he though they'd calm me down and make me feel a little safer. The kittens did. They were both white and every tiny. One had a little heart shaped dot on the back of his butt and it was super cute. They were boy kittens. William never let me name them. He said its useless because they'll end up dying one day, and that they wouldn't even know there own name. So I named one kitten one and kitten two, he didn't care much for that. He said put them in there place and he harsh with them when there bad. All kittens are bad. There little babies and William just didn't understand stand.

I layed myself on the bed and grabbed the tv remote. I switched throw the tv's till I saw Alex on the tv screen.

" young man Alex aiono, the famous pop singer from Arizona. Recently moved out here to be with the one he said he loved. But soon to find out he had taken underage photos of a miner, then kidnaped the younger girl ariana. We have alex in custody and soon be arranged to the state penitentiary before sentencing trial. Ariana's mother told police that before she was taken, she invited Alex over to talk about there relationship and because he saw someone climb out Ariana's bed room late night. The mother though Alex could have been the one who taken ariana, but she's not sure anymore. "

As the man on the tv spoke I burst out in tears. My heart sank deep down into my gut. I looked around and I was in hell. My heaven was with Alex and I sat here thinking this crazy man could change! He would never change! Not for me, not for anyone. This weekend when he leaves for a week it was my chance to get out of here! I had to find a way out and if I had to harm someone I'd do it! Just to be able to save Alex and make sure he wasn't in any danger! But who was I kidding? I have two broken legs.. I couldn't walk; this wheelchair could only take me so far.. I didn't know what to do. I could try to use my wheelchair and run away but maybe that wouldn't be so safe I don't think so, William would probably see me on the street or something and take be back maybe beat me till I died or maybe not.

No one here could be trusted. Not since the first day I stepped foot in this crazy place. William took sam away for what he did! Now it's time for William to go away for what he had done to me! He had raped me, beat me till i passed out. He broke my bones and laughed in my face! He took naked photos of me while I was sleeping, let alone starved me! He didn't to be punished for what he had done. This week away from him was my day to get out and be safe.
-
-
Hey guys! Another update! Two in one day! Anyways. You guys want good to happen to Alex and others want bad things to happen to Alex! Well we'll see what happens. I'm not giving any hints up at all! But sooner or later things will happen good or bad! Hope you enjoy the story! Vote, comment, like!