19

Alex's pov
I headed to Ariana's moms house, once again to pled to her that I was innocent. She screams at me every day I go over there. She begs me to give her back her daughter. It breaks me every time the girl I love is out there somewhere without me, without her mother. She doesn't know how much we miss her. She may have lied to her mother and told her I took those photos of her, but I didn't. I would never do that to ariana. Not after three years of knowing and respecting her, would I even think about going so low enough to take pictures of her sleeping naked.

I headed down there. I was preparing myself for the moment when she would open the door and let me in, but she'd start to cry. She then would scream at me and pled for her daughter back, then she would start to hit me. I'd have to hold her into my chest to calm her Down.. it worked sometimes, other time her neighbors would show up and ask us what the hole commotion was. I'd have to explain that her daughter is missing and this is how she deals with the pain of the month of her daughter still not being found.

When that would happen. She's get the ' awe ' or sometimes they'd say ' poor thing ' and try to comfort her. But she's end up getting made and start to scream get out, probably end up throwing things too. Ariana's mom went throw so many stages this the hole pain of this. I didn't really do what her mom did. Maybe in my head I did, but outside no. I still had tours to go to, YouTube videos to make and everything else to do. It sucked. Sometimes at those concerts when I'd sing songs from other people, I'd pick the ones off her playlist just so I could pretend she was in the crowd listening to me sing to her. But the worst part was she wasn't there, she left me, left her mom and everyone else. We were lost without her and she didn't see that. How come she didn't see that?

" is she hurting? " Ariana's mom spoke softly as her head lifted up.

" what? " I questioned her.

" is my little girl hurting? " she said again.

" I-I didn't know.. I pray every night that she's not in any pain. " I quietly spoke as I tried to not make eye contact with her.

" go home.. I want to be alone " I listened as her mother pleaded and I walked out. I drove home but half way I stoped to car..

I got out at and screamed " AHHHH!! " a million times, my hand lifted up in the air and back down.. I fell to the floor crying. I held myself so tight. I cried because I was failing ariana. I promised to always protect her and the last thing I did was leave.. I didn't see any sense of her wanting to run away or if anyone would want to take her. It scared me knowing she was out there with someone else and I was stuck here being useless and not able to help her. I prayed she'd come home. I still had her outfit from a couple days ago in my loft. I had them folded on the night stand praying one day she'd come back home and be in my arms.. I prayed her mother would let me be with her and let me love her, but now she didn't let us..

I couldn't bear the idea someone was hurting and touching her. I kept those thoughts out of my head for the sake of me and her mother. When her mother would ask me if she was hurting I couldn't answer her. I wish I could. But when she'd ask I'd always say I don't know. Her mother was right for thinking I took her because what Ariana has told her the day before she was taken. I wanted to know who this strange man was and why he took her from us. No one would truly know who Ariana was and what an amazing person she was. She was loved and cared for. I wish I could feel her touch and her warm hugs. I wanted to see her in my bed, walking to my piano and playing music softly. I just wanted her back home and I didn't know if that was to much to ask for.
--
I'm so sorry this took forever to upload. Iv been busy with practice and more practice. I was also busy with school.. but the real reason I didn't write was because I didn't know if I wanted to continue this story, but a lot of you have asked me to upload more and I'll try my best to do so xx