13

Previously

The worst part is this weekend is almost over and I have school again in two days and I hope Alex could get that job teaching are music program for fun! A little thing to do while he has time off and he could come once and a while, but then I wish he doesn't because they would think he was trying to get with a student and that wouldn't be good for him, maybe he could just come to my school and hang out with me at lunch or something! That sounded better.

Maybe finally everything was going to work out, maybe me and Alex can be together and me and everyone else could finally like me and leave me alone? I have Alex and that's all I need like he always say to me everyday! He tells me I'm not so alone because I have other people who I haven't meet yet, but it's better to have them now, I don't know.

" hello? " I spoke

[ end ]

Arianas pov
I didn't know who the person was on the phone, I didn't know the number and it's never got a call from a un caller ID before so I didn't know how to react or speak.

" yes hello Ariana, Iv been meaning to call you. " the man on the phone spoke softly and quit quiet

" who are you? " I questioned the man

" you don't need to worry about that babygirl " the mans voice was ruff and soft too soft it scared me

" please don't call me anymore " I spoke loud enough for him to get the pout.

" your being rude to a man you don't know! " he spoke soft still, even when I almost yelled at him.

" leave me alone. " I was scared and angry now

" I know everything about you, who your dad is, your mother! That boy Alex, I don't think you should be talking to him, your underage young lady, he's over age and he's breaking the law, shall I call the police on him? People in prison like pedos, they like to get there hands on them and KILL THEM " his voice saw no wonder soft it was loud, dangerous and soft it scared me

" you don't know me! Leave Alex out of this, who are you? What do you want with me? " I kept asking the man questions hoping he could give me answers

" relax, do what I say and your precious boyfriend Alex will be safe and I'll make sure no one comes after him and fights or kills him? Got it? " he spoke with out emotion when he said kill, it scared me.

" I'll call you at 4:00 be ready to answer the phone, if you don't I'm sending people to come and hurt your Alex!  " the man roared throw the phone dancing up leaving me speachless, I had nothing to say, I was scared and didn't want Alex hurt.. He sounded serious That he would have someone hurt or kill Alex! All I know is this man is conning call me and he's going to want something from me and he will hurt Alex if I don't do it.

I'm scared and lost! I don't want to do anything, but I rather do something then do nothing and have Alex hurt and taken away from me, that's the worst thing that couple possible happen that would kill me.. I wonder what he wants from me.. I know it can't be the best thing, I bet it's something really bad, like selling myself to the dark side like posting nudes and having sex with guys, or maybe him killing me at midnight like Cinderella but a sad one.. I hope it's not bad, I pray that it's not bad.. I just can't wait for Alex to come over explain everything to me and my mom and everything will be better, I just know it.

" hey sweetheart? " my mother yelled from upstairs

" yeah, mom? " I walk to the start of the stairs and look up

" come here! " she sounds worried as I follow up the stairs " what is this " she spoke back at me sounding confused instead

" what is it? " I question her as I walk in the room

" this! " she turns around with a camera of me, there was photos of me changing, me in my bra or fully naked, I didn't know what that was and that scared me the most, I want to tell my mom! I should tell her what that man would or what he said to me

" mom, I have to tell you something! " I sounded scared

" what is it? " she questioned me, look concerned

" someone called me and - " right before I couple speak more and tell her I got a text saying ' tell her and your died so is Alex! Don't test me ' I poked away from my phone and I looked away from my mom.

" well Ariana what is it? " my mother looked at me worried

" someone called me and they asked if I was Bethany. I though it was funny " I smiled at her.

" don't try to turn the subject, did Alex take these of you? Who's camera is this? Why would you do this Ariana, I though you better than to take naked photos of yourself and to send them to people if you had sent them?! " my mother questioned and screamed at me

" mom, I didn't - " once again I got a text and it told me to say ' tell her Alex took those of you! ' I looked at myself sad and worried, I knew I couldn't do this! How did he get my number and I couldn't do that to Alex, I got another text ' do it now! I know where you live, I checked on you last night! I know where Alex lives too! ' I gasp at myself and felt the tears! I had to do this! It would save Alex and save myself! I had to do this just for Alex! I couldn't hurt him.

This killed me so much! I was hurting so much, if I said this I knew Alex would hate me after all these years me and him have been friends! This man was crazy to turn me agents Alex! I was hurting because I knew I couldn't do this to him! This man was killing me, even if this was a man! I don't know who he is but he sure has scared me and wants me broken.

" answer me Ariana! Who took this or why would you take these?! " she yelled at me grabbing my face turning me to look at her, I felt the tears coming and I knew what was to come

" I didn't - "
-
-
-
-
Damn, I didn't see this coming.. Hope this is good enough for you guys.. Keep voting and sharing my story, keep commenting too! It helps me a lot! I'm glad you guys like my story.