20

Ariana's pov
I Woke up tiredly. I though maybe today would or should be a great and amazing day. I smiled at the sunlight outside.. I stood up and walked to the white window to look outside to see the big shady tree in the back with a little swing. I heard little snores from someone else in the bed. I look at the man laying there all cuddled into the white bed sheets. It was Alex, he was snoring softly and looked all warm and cuddled up.. Alex's face was damp from sweat, maybe from a nightmare or not. His face all stubbled, his small plump lips mashed together. it made me feel so warmed and happy i was back with him and I was free. I layed back down on the bed, but closer than before, I wrapped my arm around him and put my leg on his thighs. But it was weird. I couldn't feel his body there..

" hello? " a faint voice spoke up.

I ignored it and closed my eyes and took in his sweet smell.. I wondered what Alex has planned for us today, maybe we'll go to the park or to the beach since we live kinda close to one. we'd have such a wonderful time together again

" are you fucking def " the voice spoke louder and a loud slap echoed in the lonely house and I was taken from my day dream.

I noticed where I was at, I burst out in tears and covered my red and swollen cheek. I looked up to the crazy man who had me captive in this ranch. I couldn't lie, or I could but I'd be a horrible lier. This man who hated being called sir was super attractive. He had a sweet accent, tattoos, he had one on his upper arm, then one on his chest. Some on his lower arms, those were smaller. He had a big white beautiful smile.. sometimes when he'd come to the ranch, he'd wear glasses and he looked so beautiful. But that didn't take the fact he'd beat me from time to time real bad I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't move because it hurt so much.

" next time listen to me " he spoke up after I stayed staring at him, taking in every detail

" I'm sorry " I frowned at him " may I go to the room? " I spoke up softly not trying to upset him

" why not. Go ahead " he smiled at me, as he waved for me to go to the room.

I stood up and grabbed the crunches. I had trouble walking to point A to point B. My arm, my ribs were broken, my leg was broken. Half my body was broken. I cried every time I though about every moment and how my body got like this. Either way, he wouldn't help me to the room. He liked to watch and smile at me struggling to the room. He always had me upstairs because he though I'd try to run out the house and escape from him. I don't know why he'd think that, half my body is broken, I can't run with a broken leg, I'd have to be on drugs to run and not feel anything.

I thrown my crunches up the stairs. I held onto the hand rail and put my good leg onto the steps and lifted my broken leg up onto the stairs. As I made it to the top of the stairs. I looked up and saw Sam. I smiled faintly at him. The next thing I noticed was me on the bottom of the stairs. My face on the floor and I could feel I bruised my ribs more than before, I felt my other leg in so much pain. I rolled on my back to look at Sam staring at me, he stepped on my other leg and I screamed out in pain. My eyes got watery and I screamed and cried. I tried to hold my leg but I couldn't move it. I cried and cried. I heard loud footsteps coming from the kitchen.

" what the hell happened! " I heard him yell to Sam

" William she fell down the stairs, not my fault you don't help her. " Sam yelled back at him. I looked up at him, I cried out more than I did when my arm and leg broke. This hurt worse than before. 'My nose felt broken, my cheek felt bruised and cut up. My right leg was in so much pain from when Sam stomped on my leg. I couldn't move this time for real.

William he looked down at me, I saw tears in his eyes. He got up and pulled out a gun from his pant hems. He held out the gun in front of sam's face. This time sam looked scared, he lifted his hands up in surrender.

" wow dude. What are you doing ? " Sam spoke as his hands were lifted higher than before

" shoot him! " I cried out in pain. " he lied, he pushed me down the stairs! When you're not here, he sneaks into the room and he likes to kiss me all over the place and put things places. He's an asshole " I yelled out. Willam looks at me then looked at Sam, his face look like it would turn a bright flaming red. " DADDY KILL HIM " I spoke out as the last thing I remember was my vision going blank and I fainted.

Williams pov
Ariana was covered up in the black sheets in our room asleep. I didn't know how bad this could have gotten. She shattered every bone in her ankle and foot from Sam stomping on it. She cut and bruised her cheek. I had to put a tourniquet on her cheek to cover up the stitches in her cheek. Then she had a little bandage thing on her noise because the fall broke her nose. she had to get ten stitches under her nose. Sam was gone for good. I called two of my goons to take care of him. He may have gotten away from dying and serviving that bullet, but I'm no where near close to being finished with him. How dear he sneak into my room and touch ariana like he had right to do that to my girl. I wasn't going to be okay with that happening at all.

I smiled down at ariana as she smiled in her sleep. I walked to the rest room and took off my shirt. I smiled at myself. I turned on the water, I cupped my hands together and wet my face.

I looked up to see ariana awake

I looked up to see ariana awake. She was staring at me. I shut the door behind me and let out a loud sigh. I opened up the door and smiled at her, I sat on the bed and cupped her good cheek.

" how are you feeling? " I asked worried about her.

" I'm okay.. I don't remember much, what happened ? " she questioned me

" well.. sam pushed you down the stairs, he shattered your foot, ankle when he stomped it. Your nose is broken, you need ten stitches. Then they had to stick up your cheek it cut open from the fall. Sam is gone for good. He won't hurt you anymore. " I smiled lightly at her as she looked shocked.

" oh.. no wonder why my head is pounding " she laughed softly. I looked at ariana and felt happy. I never heard her laugh before and hearing her laugh now was great. Good for her to feel a little better then when she yelled " daddy kill him " out loud.
-
-
Hey!! Here's a update! I'm sorry it's late, I updated last month on the 28th and it's July 26 oops. Anyways, I'm trying to update more often!! I released who kidnaped ariana! It was William !! Hopefully he's a good person for this story! And I have some ideas for what will happen to Alex and Ariana's mom and the next chapters of the story! Stay tuned! I'm not giving up on this story