7

[ next day ]

Arianas pov
I smiled as my self as I woke up, I remembered yesterday and I felt so happy because Iv meet the man of my dreams for the fourth time, but this time we were close together and I felt loved for the first time! It felt amazing, he felt amazing!

Ariana moves and looks at the wall and it didn't look like her room, she looked around to the other side and she saw a big Mirror.. Ariana got up and saw she was in a big baggy shirt, she pulled it up and saw nothing under it, nothing!! Ariana looked around the room and she didn't see any of her clothing, she grabbed a pair of boxers from one of the open dressers.

Ariana walked down stairs, she kept looking around the house scared! She saw a piano and mic, guitar in the living room and she calmed down, she knew where she was at, Alex would send her little videos of him singing in his living room.

Ariana walked to the piano and sat down, she started to play ' skinny love - by birdy ' , she started to sing ' Come on skinny love just last the year, Pour a little salt we were never here, My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer, I tell my love to wreck it all, Cut out all the ropes and let me fall, My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, Right in the moment this order's tall, I told you to be patient, I told you to be fine, I told you to be balanced, I told you to be kind, In the morning I'll be with you, But it will be a different kind, 'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets, And you'll be owning all the fines ' she kept singing and singing the song like it was her own!

Alex's pov
I was in the kitchen making some eggs, bacon and toast for me and Ariana when I heard the piano started to play. I walked slowly into the living room when I heard such a beautiful voice sing, i stopped walking and I stood at the wall way of the living room, I saw Arianas eye closed playing the piano, she was so perfect! The way she played and the way she sing, the song was Meant for her.

I didn't mean to make any noise, but I tried to move closer to her and she stopped playing, her pure excitement and joy faded away and she opened her eyes, she blushed at me and smiled! I smiled back and she got up, she apologized for touching my things, she kept going on how she couldn't find her clothing and she put on one of my boxers because she didn't felt comfortable walking out naked in a shirt.

Alex:
Ariana relax, I texted your mom and told her you felt sick after the concert told her if she minded if I took you home with me and brough you back later, she said it was fine! And you feel asleep in my bed, your underwear was on the floor and so was your bra.. I didn't touch you, I didn't look at any of your parts, I let you sleep in my bed.

Ariana:
Did you sleep next to me?

Alex:
No, I slept down stairs

Ariana:
Why didn't you sleep next to me?

Alex:
Because you were half naked and I felt I would have lost control of my thoughts, that's why!

Ariana frowns and hugs Alex's

Alex:
Why the frown princess?

Ariana:
I only get to sleep next to you once and you decide to sleep on the couch!

Alex:
How about we eat some breakfast I made and then we can go and take a small nap and go out later and then I can drop you off at home?

Ariana:
I don't want to go home, don't make me go home!

Ariana frowned and started to cry

Alex:
Babygirl, shh, shh. I wish I didn't have to take you home, but I do, your mom allowed you to stay once and I don't want her to hate me if I don't bring you home!

Ariana:
I-I know

Alex:
Then don't frown or cry, let's eat and take are small nap?
-
-
How is this? Was this good? I'm really cold and I didn't want to type at all, but I didn't post yesterday like I wanted! But here's a chapter and I hope it's long enough for you guys! Xx