16

Ariana pov
I still haven't texted Alex back, I whipped away my tears from thinking about 8th grade and me almost killing myself. I sniffed to get my runny now to stop dripping and me having my hand by my nose to clean away my nose drips. I didn't understand why this ' man ' picked me, why he decided to hurt me! I was already hurt in some way and this was just not right and I wouldn't be able to recover for whatever is coming up!

I clearly was going to lose someone so important to me, I guess I already did when I told him to find someone better than me! This really did kill me, knowing that Alex would no longer love me, no longer what anything to do with me since I told him to go, told him to leave me and never look for me! I wanted him to look for me, I wanted him to come and be by my side. Tell me that he would never leave me, that this stranger would burn in hell! I wanted this 'man to burn in hell for what he was doing to me. I wondered if he knew this would kill me, if he knew I would never recover from this.

Alex would know I never would! He knew I would be completely broke and even he knows it would be a long shot he could even help me recover from anything like this, or whatever was to come from what this person wanted me to do. I was scared and I had nothing else to say besides it was almost 4:00 and I got no call from anyone and no way to know if he would really call me back!

[ phone call ]

We'll speak of the devil! He/she really did call! They really wanted to speak to me and make my life hell " hello?! " I questioned the phone call!

" hello Ariana! " the even person spoke, this time it was someone different, a woman maybe?

" who is this? " I wounded much more rude than I intended

" don't speak to me like that, remember I have Alex's life on the line you twat! " the lady half screamed calmly

" I'm s-sorry.. D-don't hurt him. " I spoke out almost broken as she said ' Alex's life on the line ' I wanted to ask what she meant, but I know what she was saying. " please, oh please don't hurt him! " I cried out, begging her, but all I got was a laugh.

" begging is so cute when girls do it! But stop! " she spoke, like a flirt.

" s-sorry " I broke out, not able to speak.

" meet me at fairfax, be there or else were going after Alex! " she spoke softly and hug up the phone, I Gulped as the word ' were ' as she meant multiple people, so there was more than her and the first guy who called. I wondered how many more were they and if there was another girl..

It seemed like she knew what she was doing, she was calm, not nervous or sounded as she was doing this out of her own will.. I still didn't have any answers or what was going on, they gave me only one clue every time they called as I only had two, they called twice and the first time he was more scary than the woman, the woman seemed to sound like she was flirting for a second then went back to her rude, snappy tone.

I liked her more than the man for now! Maybe she didn't want to do this as much as he did, he was rude, snappy and constantly sounding annoyed and pissed off at someone.. I didn't know where fairfax was at and she didn't even tell me the time, it was 4:30 and I have been walking around for a long firm hopping time would pass faster than he did now..

I just decided I would go to fairfax and just sit there and wait for something, if they really wanted to hurt me they wouldn't have called me and they wouldn't have really given me a place to go, or maybe they would have but for now I'll think of the good things! It was going to be dark soon and my mom would be scared if I wasn't home soon.

[ 3 hours pass ]

I waited a little more getting ready to leave when someone in a fancy car stops in front of me. They were wearing a mask and it creeped me out, they rolled down there window and just looked at me the one to my view tilted his head in a creepy joker way. He smiled at me, I saw his lips and they looked plump and a light pink, you could see his skin and he was a light tan color.

I looked away scared and when I looked back he was standing in front of me, my heart was pounding really fast and I didn't know what to do.. I closed my eyes and I felt his hands touch my face. All I though was back to 8th grade and I was hopping he wasn't going to do the same to me, I was breathing so fast and my heart was pounding, I though you could hear it a mile away.

The man let go of my face and he grabbed my arm, he picked me up and put me over his shoulders, I felt like fighting him back, but in seen in the movies they would get hit or thrown and I didn't feel like getting hurt as much as I already was with telling Alex to leave me alone. I knew something would happen if I dough back, but for now I wanted to die..

He opened the car door and he throw me in, there was another man, he was sitting in the back of the car with a blue mask on, I looked at him and smiled small, he smiled back at me and looked away fast like he was scared, I reached out for his hand and he held my hand. They drove for a while and said nothing, the man held my hand tight as we drove more further to are destination, he let go of my hand when someone walked to the door and grabbed me.

That's when I screamed and kicked to try to run. They grabbed me and slapped me in the face, I spit on him and tried to run, one man chased after me, I turned a corner and the lady was standing there, she was beyond pissed, she pulled my hair and dragged me back to the car yelling at the men!
-
-
I have no clue where this story is going, I didn't even have this planned out, I hope you guys like it! Guys can you like my chapters? If you haven't liked one like this one and maybe the other ones too? It shows how much you guys like my story and I hope you like my chapters a lot!