10

Ariana pov
Alex told me to head to the bathroom and I knew he knew I was going to cry and break down. I did what he said and I went to the bathroom, I locked the door and waited for him to follow me, after a minute, he came and knocked on the door, I let him in and I feel apart seeing his face.

" I- i- i can't believe he has a child. " i cried, I put my finger on the tip of my mouth and I looked at Alex, my eyes were red I could tell and I rubbed my hands in my hair to push it back, Alex walked toward me, but I looked away. I started to cry and I feel into his arms

" shh. Don't cry Ariana. " he tried to calm me while I cried into his shoulder in a sushi rested bathroom.

" no, he was gone my hole childhood, only there once and a while! Maybe two days a week then he would leave and come home drunk or lost! " I cried more and more. I felt angry and tired. I wanted to leave and forget everything!

" you didn't know. " Alex frowned at me while I kept crying

" I didn't. Of course I didn't know Alex. " I pushed him away angry " how dare he have a child when he forgot about his first one! " I walked around in a circle. " he had me! But then he has to have that other child, she is maybe 8 and I'm 17! Why? " I walked back to Alex and hugged him. I wanted to scream and blame myself, this was my fault because I wasn't a good child for him. " it's all my fault Alex! I was not special or perfect for him! " I cried out.

" no, no Ariana! That's not true! Your amazing and he will always remember he gave up someone so perfect and special! Your special to me and that's all that matters! I love you and need you, if he doesn't need you then that's his fault! Your worth millions, more than millions! Please never say that! " Alex spoke as he rubbed my hair and helped me stop crying " are you good now? Are food is probably done babygirl " I nodded my heart and cleaned my face!

Me and Alex wakes out the bathroom one on one, I went out last and waited for him to text me and tell me to come out. I sat away from them and covered my face, I didn't want him to see me like this or see me at all! He was a dead beat dad would have up on me and my mom and I couldn't stand it.

" stop thinking, forget it all! " Alex smiled at me as he put his hand on my thigh underneath the table and rubbed his thumb over my skin.

" I'm sorry, but I- I don't want him to see me. " I spoke softly and looked at him in the eyes and cover my face a little.

" and he won't! I promise he won't! " Alex smiled at me.

" I love it when you smile, it makes me feel better. " I smiled at him and looked at the lady walking with are food.

" here you go, two las vages. " she sat are plates down and smiled. " anything else? " she asked and me and Alex said no. " enjoy your meal! " she smiled and walked away

[ 20 minutes later ]

Alex and I finished are lunch and headed off. He covered my face so my father didn't see me. We walked down to wet seal and checked out some of the shirts and pants, I found this really nice crop top and head wasted grey boyfriend jeans. I bought them, well Alex did.. He didn't let me buy them. Alex pointed to Forever 21 and we walked in, we walked throw the guy sections. I saw these two pair of shorts, one looked like Justin Bieber shorts from his tour and I had to get them, they looked really nice, I then picked up these peach color shorts that looked like swimming trunks but they were shorts.