6

[ play ' say you love me ' by Jessie ware ]
-
Arianas pov
I woke up in a small messy room, I was a little scared because I didn't remember what happened, I can tell I was crying because my face feels damp, I'm breathing weird and my eyes feel heavy..

I get up and walk around the room, I smile at the things that I saw in the room, i played around with the piano and I found clothing in the room. I decided to change out of my clothing because it felt too heavy on me and I was hot. ( idky she just did ) I grabbed this long white shirt and I put it on, it was baggy on me, but I didn't mind.. I found this red jacket, a red rain jacket it looked like. I put it on and took off my pants, the shirt coved me up to my knees ( here's what she's wearing )

I walk to the door and I open it, I look outside to see no one but a sign on the door that says ' do not come in ' and I take it off, I leave it folded on the floor and I keep walking, I hear Sounds and screaming coming for a big open gap

I walk to the door and I open it, I look outside to see no one but a sign on the door that says ' do not come in ' and I take it off, I leave it folded on the floor and I keep walking, I hear Sounds and screaming coming for a big open gap.. I walk to it and I find myself walking half naked onto a state, I freeze in my step and close my eyes.. I started to shake and get scared..

I felt the tears fall down my face.. I hear someone say ' everyone be quiet please ' and it worked, I open my eyes and everyone was recording me and I saw Alex, Alex was there.. I felt joy shot up inside me to see Alex was there and that Alex was the one who left me in that room to sleep and I started to remember what had happened..

Alex's walks up to me and smiles, I smile back at him.. I moved in close to him and wrapped my arms around his back and put my head into his, I breathed in his smell and let it out and I felt home right there in that moment. Alex hugged me back, he moved his hand to rub my hair.

Alex:
I though you were asleep.

Ariana:
I woke up, I was scared and no one was there. I saw the sign on the door and I took it down and folded it, I walked and saw no one was here so I got even more scared till I heard the screaming and I walked to it to feel happy that it was you.

Alex:
Ariana do you want to go back to the room or do you want to stay here?

Ariana:
I don't know.

Alex:
And I see you found your way in my clothing.

Ariana:
Ye-yeah... I was hot and my clothing felt heavy on me.. Sorry.

Alex:
Babygirl it's fine. Here come and sit right over here and just watch, sing along if you know the songs.

Ariana:
I know all your songs..

- end of her pov -

Alex held Ariana's hand and while they were talking Alex forgot he had to mic in his ear so everyone heard it and the fans said awe, he walked Ariana to the side where she could sit and watch him.. Alex kept doing his thing for another 2 hours. Alex got done singing and it was time for him to answer questions from the fans, he picked two from the crowed and brought them up to ask them for there question.

Girl 1:
Have you ever felt numb and you don't know why you feel that way?

Alex:
Sometimes, but I remember that I have this one special person and she makes me forget about feeling sad and she takes my pain away and I like to say that I take her pain away too.

The crowd goes awe and everyone screams

Girl 2:
Alex, I love you and support you even if you have a girlfriend and clearly you love someone and I want to know, is it that girl who you pulled from the crowed in the morning and the one who walked on stage wearing your clothing?

Alex:
[ pauses ] uh... That's a good question and I love you all and the ones who support me even if I have someone, but I don't have a girlfriend and I am in love with someone and she is that girl who I took from the crowed and the one who walked on stage in my clothing, I love her deeply and Iv been there for her for three years and Iv been in love with her for three years, but sadly we can't be together.. I know you guys will ask me why, It's a complicated reason and for now, I would love it if you guys please kept it a secret and didn't leak anything from this concert besides me and only me, she can't be seen in any of my videos, anything that has me super close with her and has me holding her the way I was...

The crowed screams and says awe once again

Girl 2:
I know you said It was complicated and it's understand that, but may i ask.. Is she allowed to be with you, bear you? Or what?!

Alex:
I can trust you guys with anything and I love you guys for that.. But at the moment I don't feel like I should get into anything.. all I can say is we're years apart and no she's not underage, well she is but not in a bad way, she's 17 and her mom and dad kinda don't want us to be together even tho they don't know I'm taking to her, but they just don't want her with anyone and it's worse because she's all I got and I'm all she's got At the moment and it's worse every year because I age older and she ages slower then I do..

Alex smiles at the girls and they walk back to the ground, another hour passed and Alex says good by to all the fans and supports and he picks up Ariana and takes her back into the room he left her in, he sat down and she layed back on Alex and he rubbed her back

Ariana:
I hate everything.

Alex:
I know baby, I know.

Ariana:
When you move here, it's going to be the same.. I still won't be able to see you..

Alex:
We will figure something out! They will never know..

Ariana:
I wish they didn't care, wish they understood I was happy with you.

Alex:
Me too.

Alex kissed Ariana's forehead and leaned his head back and closed his eyes.
-
-
-
-
Oh, well this took a turn for better or worse, I don't know yet, I hope you like this chapter!! I might add the Dolan twins in a couple parts once Alex moves to la!!
Also, thank you guys soo much for 400 views and reads on my story I'm glad that you guys enjoy it, I really love this story and I was telling my mom I would want to publish it and if I ever meet Alex I would ask him for his permission to have his name in the story and have him maybe as the cover.. I don't know, just glade you all like it soo much, if I ever did publish this story would you guys by it?