17

[ hey guys no more previously that's for shows, tv shows and this is a book ]

" you idiots! Why would you let her go? " the lady screamed, hitting the closes guys next to her. " and you! Don't think you can get out of this so easily " she spit as she screamed so close to my face.

" she fought us as we got her out " one man pleated.

" she's a tough one! " another one grinned trying to touch the side of my cheek, as his fingers brushed agents my cheek, I moved away, digging my face deep into the woman's grip on my hair. " let me touch you! " he smiled in a creepy way.

" cut it out Sam! " she screamed, he lifted his arms in serenaded and backed off, I looked up at her and she just grinned. There was nothing much I had in mind for me to do, they were holding me and I was stuck.

I closed my eyes and prayed inside my head hopping I would get out of this one and be okay, I was scared and everything was just so crazy.. Alex would probably be worried about me, or feeling so sad that I'm gone and nothing can bring me back because I know I'm not going home anytime soon.. I know they were going to hurt me and I couldn't do anything to save myself.

The lady pulled me up and she turned my arm around to my back and tied it, she grabbed the other hand and tied it tighter than the first one and she tied what seemed like another twenty nots and she punched me. I feel to the floor and I felt a large pair of hands grab my legs and spin me around on the dirt floor. I looked up and it was the guy sam, he didn't try anything. He just tied my feet together.

There was bright head lights coming up the road and I was on the floor. I started to scream because I though the car was going to hit me, but it didn't it stopped right In front of me. A man who looked 25 jumped out the car and ran to me.

" why is she on the floor? " he panicked as he lifted me up. He was undoing the ties in my wrist and ankles.

" boss, she was fighting us off and hit us. " one man spoke up looking away from him like he was scared

" oh. " he said in a deep and husky tone. He let go of my hands and arms and I feel to the floor. " pick her up and take her inside the ranch

I though to myself that we weren't out in the country and that I didn't think we drove for so long that we ended up being at a ranch. I felt Sams large hands on my legs and arms as he lifted me over his shoulder.

" be careful with her Sam! I'm warning you! " the man spoke up louder than I though his deep voice could go too

" don't worry boss " Sam spoke as I knew he was grinning. He walked me inside the house and I didn't see much since my hair was in my face and all I saw was the floor. I felt him grab me and throw me into of a bed. I screamed as I fell hard on the bed, after a second I sunk into the bed because it was soft and comfy " you stay here! " Sam growled at me. I nodded and stayed still

Sam closed the door and I heard it lock, I got up and and saw a window, I walked to it and it was locked from the outside. I then saw that guy out side staring at me. I then saw him walk to the house. I got scared and hid under the bed far far down the bed.. I waited for a while and I heard the door unlock and open

" where are you? " he spoke softly, I curled up in a ball and kept quiet " come out! I'm not going to hurt you. " his tone was emotional, I heard no sadness or happiness or a small hint of anger " GET OUT NOW! " he screamed, I jumped from under the bed and I heard a little sound. He peeped his head under the bed and smiled at me " there you are! " he smiled at me. " come out, I'm not going to do anything to you! " his voice was softer but still sounded ruff.

I listened and I crawled out from under the bed. He grabbed my hand and he pulled me into his chest.

" never leave me! " he spoke softly, I frowned at myself as I hugged him back.

" w-what - w-w-here a-am I " I tried to speak as I kept getting scared and shaking

" your at my second house, my larger house. The ranch. " he spoke up.

" wha-ts y-your n-name " I questioned him

" you don't need to know that sweet heart. " he smiled at me, he patted the bed for me to lay down, but I just sat now. " LAY DOWN! " he screamed at me " I'm sorry. " he apologized and it took me a second to understand why he does that. I didn't truly know why but I had a feeling I did and I hated that he would scream at me.

" o-okay " I spoke quietly as I layed my body down on the bed and tried to stop myself from crying.

" good, I'll go get some blankets for me and you. " he smiled and walked out the floor. My heart was beating so fast and I was so scared, I missed Alex and wish he was here. I have my phone but i rather wait till everyone leaves this dump and I could call him maybe and tell him to come save me! Tell him I was sorry for what I have done and be back in his arms maybe.
-
-
-
-
I'm sorry that I haven't posted in maybe a month, I have been some what busy and I went to a concert/m&g for a guy named Steven Fernandez and I was all cough up in that and I was sad for two days because I missed him. But anyways hope you guys like this