18

Ariana's pov
He left me here alone almost everyday. The only time I would see him would be in the noon and night. He took my phone away when he cough me trying to call Alex. That's when he got really mad at me and started to beat me pretty bad. He had to call a friend of his who worked at a hospital. He broke my arm. Busted my lip and I had to get it stitched up. Bruised half my right face and my stomach to my thighs and legs. There was a bunch of scratches all over my body too. I was scared for my life not knowing what would ever happen to me. I knew Alex would be worried about me since Iv been gone for almost a month.

Sometimes when he could come. He would grab my clothing and like to rub all up on me. The other day he forced his large fingers inside me. I gasp for air when I felt his fingers enter my women hood. He enjoyed it I could tell. His fingers would move quickly and sometimes he would slow down. I cried the first time he did that to me. He ripped me open like a bag of chips. Eating me up without breathing. He licked all over my poor body. Feeling me up then draining me out. It was a nightmare. I prayed every night he would grab me and Alex would come right throw that door and save me. I knew he would save me. I also knew I had to give up soon. Today I would see the man once again because he told me he had a gift for me and I would love it.

" sweetheart I'm here " as I heard his voice he came rushing into the door starring at me up and down

" hello sir " I smiled as I went to sit knee down to the floor as I waited for him to allow me to get up.

" what have you done to your face? " he yelled at me

" sir you don't remember? " I said quietly

" no I do not " he frowned

" oh never mind. What is it you wanted to give to me? " I tried to change the subject

" here. Try this on " he smiled

He handed me a small box with a ribbon on it. I opened up the box to see a white see throw bodysuit. The front had a lace up part witch gave my boobs more show. Then there was little diamond on it around the see throw suite. I walked out to see him eyeing me up and down. He licked his lips and gave me the finger to walk to him. I gave and small smile and walked to him. His hand rubbed down my chest cupping on of my boobs and his other hand holding my waste to his chest. He leaned down to kiss my lips but went to my neck instead. I felt his large hands move from there spots as he throw me on top of his bed.

I closed my eyes ready for him to hurt me more with his painful sex. But instead he told me to get some rest for tonight and left the room. I held my Broken arm to my chest and cried softly. I wanted to go home so bad. But I knew there was no way out. I had no clue where I was and I didn't think I'd ever get to see my mom again.
-
-
-
-
This is really sort. I'm sorry I never updated again and I just left it where it was at. I'll try to update more often then I used too. I'm just felt busy with school and sports. But thanks for all the support with this book! And I'm sorry that this is really sort. It's 1 am and I should be asleep bc I have practice today.