5

Arianas pov
Alex was picking someone to take in early so I backed away from the first row and turned around, I felt his eyes on me and I heard his guards say ' ma' please come with us, you were the lucky pick ' I was in my own head because I was scared and nervous, he would see my scars, see my face. I couldn't help but cry and walk so slow to the door, I stopped and everyone was watching me, I just stood there at the door and I felt all the eyes on me.. I wanted to run and go home, because he never asked to see me as bad as today and I was scared.

I haven't went into event and the guards were watching me pointing for me to walk in, I didn't go in.. I closed my eyes and felt the tears fall down my face and feel numb and stuck..

That's when I heard all the girls screaming, they were screaming and crying so loud.. That's when I knew Alex came out the event.. I opened my eyes to see him standing there in front of me, he yells ' quiet please, my babygirl is scared ' and everyone stopped yelling.. I burst out into more and worse tears knowing I was seeing him face to face, holding him face to face and I knew it was crazy because Iv seen him before, but today was just so much..

I felt his hand touch my cheek, his thumb rubbed against my face to wipe off the tears, I opened my eyes and little and he was watching my face, my eyes and mouth, how my body was reacting.. I messed it up and became weak and overwhelmed, the tears were harder and I feel into his arms, I was crying so much. I was breathing fast and I felt like I was going to have a panic attack, everything was so much..

When I feel in his arms I was crying and mumbling words, I probably sounded like I was high or crazy because none of it made any sense I was so horrible, I kept hearing him say ' I won't leave this time ' or ' I love you and you know that, stop crying ' but I couldn't help it, I was crying so bad and I wanted to hold him tighter, wanted to rap my legs around him and have him carry me away from my problems and I knew that would Never work, but I knew I could have tried and maybe everything would have been so much better then now and how people were looking at us and watching me cry like a little baby..

Alex:
Baby, I'm always going to be here, next week.. I'm living here and I'll see you every chance I get, I promise you that, I hate seeing you like this.

He kept smiling at me and holding me, the tighter I held him the tighter he held me and he kept shh-ing me like a baby and singing to me softly and it made me sleep..

Alex:
Want me to carry you in?

He quested me and I just nodded my head and I felt his arms wrap around my leg and pull me up and he put his hands under my butt. he carried me into the event and there was maybe 2 hours till the event started and all I wanted to do was be here with him and sleep..

He walked into a room and he sat down, I fixed myself to where I was sitting on him and my les were bent back, I leaned my head into his neck, I breathed in deep and let out a deep breath.. His arm was rubbing my back and I heard him sing to me, he was singing ' you can buy everything - by somo ' he was at the part where he was saying ' I'd die for you, I'd lie for you, I'd steal for you, I'd cry for you, I'd ride for you, I'd lay all nigh underneath the sky with you, yeah I know the times right, but I want it all night, you are so damn right, i just want to hold tight -- [ no dirty part, he sings to her ] I just want to love you, I just wanna feel right, I just want to touch you, I just want to squeeze you, I just want to feel you, I just want to please you, [ not the dirty way ] I just want to love you, I just want to see you, I just want to lo-lo-love you all night. '

Alex pov
Ariana soon feel asleep on me, I looked at her face and saw how red she was, she was crying so much today and it made me sad, she was crying to much and when she feel in my arms, I felt hole with her, she made me feel hole and I loved it! It was a hour later when I finally got her to sleep and i had one more hour till I had to go out on stage, I knew waking her up would not help her, so I decided to let her sleep if she doesn't wake up intime for me to go on stage.

But all I could do for now was watch her sleep, peacefully and calm in my arms

[ hour passes ]

Guard one:
hey Alex, it's time for you to go on.

Alex:
Okay thanks man!

I knew she wasn't going to wake up in time, I lifted her up and Lyed her down on the couch and walked out, the room. I put a sign on the door and I said ' do not open ' and hopefully no one would open the door.
-
-
-
-
Was this log enough? I'm going to write a part 3 for this since this is part 2, if you guys came from Alex's new YouTube like or comment on this :)) and I hope you all love my story, I got 300 and something views and I barely uploaded this maybe a week and a half ago, you guys are great..