11

Ariana:
ALEX!! I HATE IT HERE.

Alex:
Ariana what happened? Are you crying?!

Ariana:
Yes, I miss you and I want to go away from here, to be with you.

Alex:
Ariana please go to sleep. I miss you too, but for now. Just sleep and when you wake up call me.

Ariana:
I can't sleep, I'm crying so much! I can't do this.

Alex:
Yes you can! Do you want me to turn back?

Ariana:
YES!! But you won't be able to get in. my mom locked the doors and went to bed.

Alex:
I'm a guy, with a need to see a beautiful girl, I can find my way in!

Ariana:
Are you texting and driving?

Alex:
No I'm down the street, I stopped because I knew something like this would happen.

Ariana:
I love you' so much! I can't live without you.

Alex:
I can't either babygirl, I'm climbing up your widow to the ruff to get to your widow porch thing.

Ariana:
Be careful!

Alex:
I will.

Alex's pov
I run to Arianas house and it's climb up the grand cans, in treach and jump up too the brick steps to separate the yards, I run across it and climb onto the ruff, I walk slow and steady to head to Arianas room, I count the windows and head to the one with only a porch. I jump down and I see Ariana, she looks scared and nervous. I open the windows and walk to her, she smiled at me and gets Into my arms.

" I love you! " she smiled into my chest.

" I love you " I kiss her forehead and pick her up and lay her in her bed as I lay next to her, I let her crawl into my arms and I smile to myself. " go to sleep Ariana. " I kiss the tip of her nose and watch her as her eyes close. " your my babygirl, my little princess! Don't forget that I'll always be here for you! " I smile into her hair kissing her head.

I watched Ariana sleep for maybe an hour or two as I get up slowly to climb out her widow again and headed to my door, I hear the door open to her room and I jump off the bed and run out to her window, I hid behind the bars and wait, I pecked a little and i was a Man. He was standing there, just watching Ariana, it scared me, I stood there quiet not moving. I didn't know what to do, I was scared, for myself and for Ariana.. I wondered how he got in the house without me hearing them, I would have to tell her the next morning and hope her mom wouldn't flip if I was in the house!

I pecked again into the room and I saw him touch her face, well he was inches away from her face, it was like he was pretending to touch her, I then saw he pretended to rap his large hands around her neck. I wanted to beat him, he then let go of his pretend neck and walked to the other end of her bed, she was in her underwear and my t-shirt i let her keep. I gave her my spray so she could sleep with two different types of shirts and sleep better because she though it was me.

He picked it up and sprayed some on him, he sat down slowly and put his head down on the pillow, he moved closer to her and she rapped her arms around him, her leg was on him and she kissed him on the cheek! It made me sick and mad! I wanted to hurt him so bad, I knew this was bad and even to walk him, I moved and hit something, I though he heard me and it's looked at him, he was getting up and getting his things, he started to walk over to the window I jump up onto the ruff and walked fast to get the hell out of there and call the cops, the man Locked her window and left her room, I sat in my car and watched as that man, drove off.

I drove home and texted Ariana telling her I left and went home so her mom didn't see me in her bed and think something, told her I loved her and would talk to her tomorrow. I didn't call the cops because I wanted to tell her mom first so she didn't dip out I was in her room since I'm older than her daughter, I wanted her to know for now, before she freaked out maybe.
-
-
I don't know where I'm going with this, but I have a idea! THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR 1K, MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! Keep liking and commenting, share my story too! Would mean the world!