12

Ariana pov
I woke up around 12:00 and I checked my phone, I had six miss text message and four phone calls from Alex.

Alex:
Ariana?

Alex:
Please answer, I'm scared

Alex:
Oh god. Did that man come back for you guys?!

Alex:
Ariana, I'm heading over there and I don't care if your mom keeps us away! I need to know your safe

Alex:
Ariana, I need to talk to you! Answer please

Alex:
Babygirl, I'm scared! Please answer.

I didn't know what he meant about ' the man came back for you guys ' and ' I need to keep you safe ' I was scared and wondered what he meant by that. I walked to my moms room and she wasn't there, I walked down stairs and she was sitting on the kitchen counter. She looked really pissed off. I didn't know why, but I was scared. I walked in slowly and called Alex, I put my phone in my bra and kept it there.

" mom, what's going on? " I questioned her.

" what's going on?! Really?! " she spoke to me in a rude tone. I looked at her confused but then, my dad or she saw the photos of me and Alex.

" I don't know what your talking about! " I spoke quiet to her, I wanted Alex to hear this so he knew to come for me maybe.

" yes! You do! " she glared at me, I couldn't tell if she was made at me or happy.

" I really don't mom. " I moved my lip to one side and started to hit on it confused.

" you told me he loved me last nigh and you hated me, then I find this! When where you going to tell me you started to sing and play the piano again? " she smiled and frowned at me, I didn't think she would care, my dad was the one that got me to play and sing and when he finally left when I was 10 I kinda forgot about it and hated it.

" where did. You get that video? " I questioned her

" it doesn't matter, I'm glad you are singing again and playing the pianos, are you playing the drums to or you still won't play them after what happened two years ago? " she frowned at me..

" mom, those drums I broke them two years ago when the accident happened, I locked the second drum set away at grandmas, I'm never playing ever again! The piano and singing was because Alex brought that out in me. " I looked away from her.

" Alex? " she turned her head and looked confused " who's Alex? " she questioned me, I got ready to speak till she spoke before me " is it the Alex you saw in concert or the Alex you said who loved you? " she questioned me once again.

" both mother. " I half smiled

" how do you know this Alex, biono? Or aiono? " she chuckled as she tried to say his last name.

" it's, Martin Alexander aiono " I smiled at her. " and.. Uhm, I- I.. Um I know him be-because I've.. Promise me you won't get mad at me " I frowned at her

" what is it Ariana! " she spoke softly at me.

" Alex loves me, uhm because, we, well, me and him have been.. Uhm " I was interrupted

" oh spit it out Ariana. " she spat at me

" me and Alex have been.. T-talking for maybe 3 years and a half.. " I half smiled at her, I looked away so she didn't yell at me or get mad

" you think I'm mad? " she questioned me, I guess she read my mind.

" yes. " I told the truth

" I'm not mad, he's 20 something and your 17 that's not bad Ariana, just wish you told before. " she smiled at me. " Ariana I have to head to work, I'll be home at 4:30 " she walked to me and kissed my forehead

" umm, mom " I grabbed her arm

" yes Ariana? " she looked at me

" alex, he um.. He come over last night when I was crying, he sang to me so I could fall asleep and me and him didn't do anything, but he texted me and told me ' oh god that man come back for you guys ' i don't know what he means, but did someone come over last night while I was asleep? " I quested my mom

" no, no one did! " she looked at me worried.

" alex, wouldn't lie mom. " I frowned at her

" well call this Alex guy and tell him to come over and we can talk about this, im calling in and saying I have family problems and can't come in! " she patted my shoulder and left to her office in the upstairs room

I took out my phone and I check to make sure my mother was gone, he didn't answer, but I texted him and told him to head over here, told him my mom said that he could come over. I was not expecting her to let him come over, I though she would freak out and take my phone and laptop away, maybe ground me. I don't know what I would do with Alex being there by my side.

The worst part is this weekend is almost over and I have school again in two days and I hope Alex could get that job teaching are music program for fun! A little thing to do while he has time off and he could come once and a while, but then I wish he doesn't because they would think he was trying to get with a student and that wouldn't be good for him, maybe he could just come to my school and hang out with me at lunch or something! That sounded better.

Maybe finally everything was going to work out, maybe me and Alex can be together and me and everyone else could finally like me and leave me alone? I have Alex and that's all I need like he always say to me everyday! He tells me I'm not so alone because I have other people who I haven't meet yet, but it's better to have them now, I don't know.

" hello? " I questioned.
-
-
-
-
Well, I don't know what could happen now, but let's see how far this goes and good part with Ariana and her mom. Bad part with that dude sleeping next to Ariana and her mom!