14

Previously

This killed me so much! I was hurting so much, if I said this I knew Alex would hate me after all these years me and him have been friends! This man was crazy to turn me agents Alex! I was hurting because I knew I couldn't do this to him! This man was killing me, even if this was a man! I don't know who he is but he sure has scared me and wants me broken.

" answer me Ariana! Who took this or why would you take these?! " she yelled at me grabbing my face turning me to look at her, I felt the tears coming and I knew what was to come

" I didn't - "

[ end ]

Ariana pov

" I didn't take those pictures mom " I spoke up and regretted saying that! I didn't want to hurt Alex! I love him so much and this would kill him, she would try to keep me fully away from him and I cant have that! It kills me enough to say he took them when he didn't and that's not even his camera, he doesn't even take photos! His photographer takes his photos, besides his selfies.

" then who did? Huh? This time speak up! " she yelled at me

" Alex took the photos mom, he was working on taking pictures too, to be a photographer " I blurted out

" oh, really? Photographer don't take naked photos of underage girls, they also don't love underage girls! Your no longer able to have contact with Alex! If I find out your talking to him, I'm taking your phone away and I'll lock you away in this room! Your 17 you shouldn't be doing this shit Ariana! I'm beyond words, this is a shock that you of all people would you do this! you have no say in anything anymore, you lost my trust and I no longer want to have this conversation with you! Go straight to school and back home, friends can come here and you can't go there! I'm disappointed in you Ariana! " she yelled at me, slamming my door and leaving me speechless, I felt the tears fall down my face! I felt horrible, I had to and I wish I could tell her the truth! But I couldn't tell her! He would hurt Alex and I didn't want Alex hurt!

I needed to get out the house at 4:00 and I needed to talk to Alex about this hole thing! It's almost 4:00 it's 3:40 and I should head out now and when I leave I could call Alex and explain everything to him! I don't need him to hate me, I don't need him to forget about me! I needed to tell him to stay away for now! That I needed the space for something and I didn't want him hurt! I couldn't have him hurt! The things this man could do to him are all over my head and I couldn't stand it!

I looked at my phone and walked out my door, my mom was in her room and I just yelled and said that I was going to a friends house to do a essay and I would be home by 10:00 and hopefully I would be home by 10:00,  I was surprised she left me go out after I told her a lie and she yelled at me! I walked for a while and decided to call Alex and be a big kid and tell him.

" hey Alex " I spoke quietly

" hey, I was about to head to your house! " I could tell he was smiling throw his phone

" NO! " I yelled

" why not? What's wrong?! " he sounded worried about me since I yelled at him

" it's - I.. Um.. I can't say but you need to stay away for a while, my mom doesn't want you to come around me anymore, she thinks you did something you didn't do and she won't listen to me and she told me if I have contact with you she will lock me away in my room and take my phone away! " I cried out

" Ariana, what is it? Why can't you tell me?! I though she liked me, what does she think I did? " he sounded more worried then he should

" someone has been... Nvm it's not Important I can't risk them coming after you, let's just say my mom thinks your a peto taking nasty photos of me and they said you did it.. Alex I have to go before she follows me or finds out I'm talking to you! I love you " I cried out into the phone not knowing what to do

" Ariana.. I.. I love you too! " he sounded weak and worried about me over the phone and I couldn't look at his face if I was face to face with him, all I know that it would kill me and I'm not ready to die knowing i hurt him and i couldn't do anything to stop him from hurting! " please.. Don't leave? " he spoke like a question, like he though I was leaving him.. Oh how it killed me, him thinking I was leaving him.. I wanted to make him happy and I don't need him to be hurt like I am right now.. I just needed to do what this guy said and maybe I would be better! This would all go away.

" I'm not leaving you! I need you to leave me.. Find someone else Alex! Please don't come looking for me or ask for me! " I spoke softly saying goodbye, I hung up before he could text me again.. I left him on read as he typed so many text into one telling me ' no' or ' don't go please ' and after that ' I love you so much! Whatever is going on we can do it together '  then ' I'm sorry I wasn't good enough to make you happy, I love you ' there was more, but it killed me to reply and beg him to find me or ask for me if this went bad

But I couldn't keep this up! I couldn't keep him at risk, not because of me! Oh no!! I couldn't watch him be in pain and I know he's in pain and I know I hurt him, like I didn't want too..
-
-
-
-
Guys for now on the chapters will say previously so you remember what the three paragraphs said! This going to get crazy I think! I didn't even plain this! My dad said a writer doesn't plain they just go for a good story and go for what come sup in there head that should happen next! Keep liking, sharing and commenting!