[EXO D.O] CHEATING BASTARD

Start from the beginning

The pretty girl quickly snatch Kai's hand away. "Oppa just let her go!". She yell.

She then turn at you before showing her shiny ring straight on your face.

"See this? He proposed to me so you should know where you stand, girl." She gave you a bitchy smile.

Your heart instantly crush. You become speechless as you are staring at the ring. Tears streaming down on your pinky cheeks.

"Baby, can you give us a moment, please?" he tried to move her hand away from your sight. The girl glare at you before going away.

"I'm sorry baby. Please give me one more chance. I really love you!" He grabs your hands.

"let..me..go." you tell him in a chocked voice.

"I will never let go of your hand again. Please just forget about today." he pull you into his hug.

"LET ME GO!!"  you were so frustrated and start pushing him but his hug was so tight that you can't move.

He hug you tightly for quite a while. You struggle to push him away when suddenly he let go of the hug while you are pushing him and you instantly lose your balance and fall backward.

It hurts. You look at your elbow. It was bleeding.

You feel so pathetic that you cant even get yourself up and just crying silently in front of him.

Suddenly you heard a footstep rushing towards you and all of the sudden you can see Kai stumbling down, holding his left cheek.

"Kyungsoo hyung, did you just punch me?" he said with his shocked expression

"You deserve that!" he yelled before helping you to get up.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" he checks on you.

You did not answer him and just walk away. You can hear Kai calling your name but you ignored him. You went to the emergency stairs and sit down, trying to get a grasp on what just happened

Your heart feel so heavy, the love you gave to Kai for all this years now means nothing. It stabbed you in your heart and you start to sobs.

BAMMM!

The door behind u slammed open. "_________________!" sweaty D.O appear and was out of breathe.

"What are u doing here? Do you know how worried I was?! I cant find you anywhere!" he said while giving you a tight hug for a while.

"Worry? Or you feel bad for me? Do I look that pathetic, oppa?" you let out a sarcastic laugh with tears still falling from your swollen eyes

"I was worried!" he yelled again and gently put your head on his shoulder.

He lend his shoulder for you to cry. You cry like a baby while he silently pat your head.

After a while.

"Oppa, why you didn't tell me about that girl? If only I knew, I wont ended looking like a stupid girl today."

"That crazy guy told us that its over between both of you. We thought that it was true." he sound pissed off.

And once again, your heart break into pieces.

"I guess its really over between us now.." you sigh.

"Will you be alright, _______?" He worriedly ask.

"I'm not sure bout that... but I'll be alright after some time." You gave him a fake smile.

You both stay silence for a while and you notice that D.O is staring at you all the time with his worry eyes.

"Well, I better get going now." You stand up and brush of the dust on you skirt.

"Will.. you come and visit us again?" He ask.

You shake your head. "No. Why would I? I'll only end up getting hurt. Today will be the last. Thanks for everything oppa. I will never forget the kindness you show me today. Say goodbye to the other oppas as well." You sincerely thanked him and give him a proper bow before turning your back.

All of the sudden, you felt a warm back hug.

"Can't you stay?" He ask in a gentle voice.

"Op..oppa.." you are so confused and shocked.

"I don't want you out of my sight." He turns you around and your eyes met.

"Let show to that jerk that you can also be happy without him."

"But...how?" You're still confuse.

His eyes were shaking, before quickly gave you a quick peck on your lips.

"Lets date."

[ A FEW MONTHS LATER ]

"OPPA!" You shout as soon as you enter the practice room.

"Ohh you're here?" Kai excitedly run at you with his arms spread open.

Out of nowhere D.O give him a light kick on the leg. "Stay away from her, you jerk."

"Come near me again and I'll give you my special high kick as well." You warn him.

"Alright alright.. geez. I'll make you fall for me again. Just wait and see." He winks at you.

D.O intensely give him a dead stare. "You really wanna die kid?" He said with a serious expression.

"Enough enough. Come on, lets eat." Suho quickly stop them while the other boys start digging the lunchboxes you brought for them.
_______________

It turn out that D.O have a huge crush on you. He know that it was not a good choice for falling in love with his friend's girl so he decided to keep it secret all this time.

But at last, his crush finally become his💕