“I am talking to you Lily.” So it was him, and he remembered my name. I slowly turned my head. Thinking about what face I should give Curdy. I went for the smile.

“Me, I’m very funny.” Seriously did I just said that, to the hot Australian guy that called me beautiful. I’m so doomed.

“Hahahaha, that’s a good thing.” He said with his beautiful smile.

I looked at him, he wore a light blue blouse and a dark jeans. He looked so good.

I know. I said to kill the silence.

“So you can laugh?”

“Of course I can.” I had hit my face to cover my mouth. I was in shock over what I had just said, and how I had said it. That was nothing like me, I’m not bitchy.

“You’re funny, I like that.” Wow and his flirt mode was on.

Ok. I said, clearly showing I wasn’t going to fell for that.

“So everything all right then?”

“Yes I’m fine.” I smiled at Curdy and started walking away.

“Oh no I’m not going to get ditched again.” The boy said and started walking besides me.

“Look Curdy” I said with my serious face.

“Hahahahahahahahahahah, it’s not Curdy it’s hahahah.” The boy couldn’t stop laughing, I stopped and looked at him.

Are you okay?

“Yes, look my name isn’t Curdy.” He had stopped laughing and looked kind of serious.

“So why would you lie to me?” I was kind of hurt, that he had lied to me for no reason.

“Wait what no, I didn’t lied. You misunderstood.”

“Huh what are you talking about?”

“My name is Curdy, C O D Y. “

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH you have got to be kidding me.” I couldn’t stop laughing, while it wasn’t that funny.

“Hahahha no I’m serious. I don’t lie.”

“I’m so sorry, I was totally convinced your name was Curdy.”

“ It’s okay, I get it a lot because of my accent.”

“Well I don’t want to ditch you Cody, but I have to bring my stuff to Paul. But if you didn’t had enough of me you can walk with me.”

“hahaha I will then”

I gave Cody a smile and we started walking.

“so why are you on the beach today Cody?

“I was hoping to find you.” He looked with a flirt face. All I could do was laugh.

“hahaha, well you did a good job I guess.”

“ Well some people told me I’m very good at finding things.”

“I have no problem with believing that.” We were already at the beach bar. I climbed the stairs and looked around. It hadn’t changed a bit. I opened the door and I smelled the musty air.

“Paul?” I yelled kind of desperate, cause there was no one. It was empty the beach bar was empty.

Then I saw the face if an old man coming out the kitchen door.

“Lilè, my sweet darling.” Paul always called me Lilè, it gave my name more drama he ones told me.

“Hi Paul” I walked towards the old man and gave him a hug. It felt so good, I had missed this so much. Paul was like a grandfather for me. That meant so much because I never had a grandfather. My mom’s dad walked away from her and grandma when my mom was just a baby. And my father’s parents died in a car accident when my dad was 15.

“Hi sir, I’m CODY.” He said with his best American accent.

“I may be old, but I’m not deaf kiddo” Paul looked at Cody and shook his hand.

“I wanted to make sure you understood my name, because sometimes I’m not very clear because of my accent”

I started laughing again, I can’t remember the last day I have laughed so much. Cody makes me feel good.

“I don’t get the fun of it.” Paul looked confused.

“You don’t have to.” I looked at Cody who was still laughing.