Shocker

Jungkook laughed at Namjoo as he blushed because Jimin is teasing him.

"So, Jen, baby?" Jimin nudged Jennie. "Did you know that Namjoo slept with me?"

V rolled his eyes and muttered, "As if,"

Jimin looked at him and grinned wider. "V, honey, are you getting jealous? Come on, baby, you know you're the only one I love." He stood approaching V.

"Dirty Jimin, stay away from me." V stood up and backed away from him. They are at the cafeteria of the new school they just enrolled at and is currently the center of attraction.

"Jimin, don't even dare touching V." A girl said from the back. They looked at her and saw Irene. She's a cute small girl with blonde hair and really looks like a child. She and V have been going out for a year.

Jungkook hollered. "Jimin met his match."

"Not really," Jimin commented and stuck one tongue at Irene. "Small girl,"

She pouted at him and sat next to V. "Why did you became friends with that guy? He's rude."

They all laughed.

Namjoo grinned as something came from his mind. "Jimin, you're the only single person here. Don't you plan to settle down?"

Jimin snorted. "Jungkook is single."

They grew quiet.

"No, he's not." V said. "He has Jihyo."

"But Jihyo hasn't come back for over four years. If you think of it, she must be gone by now again." Jimin said. "I miss that girl."

"She'll be back," Jungkook said.

"As in right now," they heard Jihyo's voice from the door of the cafeteria. The boys spun and saw her dressed with green dress and brown hair tumbling wildly on her sides. They gaped at her. Some of the other students also looked at the beautiful goddess standing at the doorway.

"Tell me I'm having a dream." V commented.

Irene slapped his lap. "No, you're not and please do stop drooling on the girl or else I'm breaking up with you."

V laughed and punched Jungkook out of his chair. "Go to her."