Fallen

They went towards the house of the vampires. They were casually strolling when a lamp post was struck by a lightning and was going to fall towards Jungkook and straight at Jihyo. Jimin appeared in front of them and stopped it with one hand. He looked at Jihyo meaningfully and said, "Are you guys alright?"

They nodded. Jungkook is sensing something is wrong and out of place. Why would a lightning struck at a sunny day and what's more V and Jimin were acting strange like they're on alert waiting for something to happen.

They went inside and when Jihyo was going to step on the stairs, she slipped and was going to fell on a big rock when Jungkook enclosed her with his arms.

"Are you alright?" he asked looking at her up and down. "You seems out of yourself."

She nodded. "I'm fine. Just being clumsy."

He heard a lie in her voice and he shook his head.

They went inside and sit Jihyo who still looks dazed.

"Guys, can you leave us for a while?" he asked Jimin, Namjoo and V.

Namjoo reluctantly go but Jimin and V hesitated but they also did. Jungkook sat in front of Jihyo. "Jihyo, tell me what's wrong."

She looked at her with a pained expression. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm leaving you..."