Understanding

((I was planning on like super many accidents but since I'm not into it...now. I'll make a last one.))

He stared at her. "What?"

"I'm leaving you..." she said with a small voice. "Now."

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!" he shouted clearly agitated.

"I can't...explain it clearly..." she said.

"I want an explanation. Now, as in now." he ordered.

"Fine," she said biting her lip. "I'm a reincarnated goddess. Goddess of the forest precisely."

"Wait, what?" he looked at her as if she's crazy.

"Reincarnated, you know the thing that die and comes back alive and forest goddess like a descendant of Artemis or something." she explained. "And I die every two years and then live a year and come back again with the same body at the middle of the forest."

She stopped waiting for everything she just said to sink in at him.

"You mean you're gonna die now?" he asked.

She nodded.

"And come back after a year?" he asked again.

She nodded again.

He smiled and said. "I can wait for a year."

She looked away trying to bring back tears but it still fell.

"Honey, don't cry." Jungkook pleaded as he approach her and dried the tears away with his thumb. "I don't want to see you cry. I promise I'll wait even it's a decade, a century. I won't look at any other girls."

She sobbed louder. "That's...not the point."

"Then what is?" he asked with a soothing voice.

"I...I-I...T-They erase my memory when I die from...my past lives." she explained, still sobbing.

He stared at her. "No...take what you just said." his eyes which was black blazed red. "Tell me you aren't going to forget about me." he clutched her on the arms and jerked her. "Tell me..."

She shook her head and just cried pleading softly again and again. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

He stopped jerking her and plopped on the floor. He took his face in his hands and after a few seconds, she heard him sobbing.

"No." Jihyo shook her head and said. "Don't cry for me." She went down on the floor and hugged him. "I'm so sorry...it's all my fault. I shouldn't have...I wouldn't have..."

"What's happening?" Namjoo asked
from their back. "Seems like I'm the only one left out." he said looking at Jimin and V's not confused expression.

[ 💖💖 I'm very thank you for waiting to read my story. I'm ready for exam now. I will post new part for every body . Pls help supporting my story more 💖💖]