Jealous

Jungkook walked along with Jimin towards the School Cafeteria. He looked around looking for something interesting to play with and spotted Jihyo...with V. Jimin followed his gaze and he grinned.

"Well, what do I say?" Jimin asked wickedly. "Bro, he's so better than you. Look, she's the one following him. Wonder what he did?" he looked at Jungkook's dark face. "Maybe he scared her to death until she follows everything he wants. What do you think, Jungkook?"

Jungkook punched him on the arm.

"Ouch," Jimin cringed as he cradle his arm. "What the-Don't put your anger on me. Ugh, you broke it." he flexed his arm. "Anyway, V is smarter than you, more artistic, more handsome, cuter-"

"If you won't stop, I'll break your neck next." Jungkook said seriously. His eyes burning red as he watched the two enter the Infirmary.

"Man, you totally suck at love." Jimin commented. He move a few feet away from Jungkook. "Anyway, cupid shot you in there with the wrong girl. Apparently, she likes somebody else and that appears to be your friend. What do you do?"

Jungkook marched toward his car and drove like a maniac. Jimin watched him. "Poor Jungkook, what do I do?" he grinned and shook his head as he too walked away.