Visit

2 DAYS

Jihyo stared from afar. I can't believe our time will be over yesterday because of detention.

She didn't go to school that day and was waiting for the Scheduler. After a few minutes, he was there smiling a full grin.

"Tell me how I'm going to die this time." Jihyo said frankly.

He walked towards her and touched her brown hair. She slapped his hand away.

"What is it now?" Jihyo asked. "Come on, I have a lot of things to do."

He smiled. "Jihyo, dear Jihyo. Sadly, I can't say how you are going to die in this lifetime."

She looked at him with a confused expression. "What do you mean?"

"It changes back and forth. Fallen post, car accident, fire, fallen in a cliff, smashed by a car..." he shivered, smile gone. "I can't see clearly so you'll have to wait until tomorrow."

"That's impossible. How can you give me that kind of explanation." Jihyo reasoned at him.

"It isn't. What's the use of telling you when you are dying anyway?" he asked and rolled his eyes. "You'll just try to avoid it but you know sooner or later you are dying."

She looked at him disgustedly.

"I'm not saying I'm sorry 'cause it's clearly your fault why I don't know how you are going to die this time." he shrugged as he slowly faded. "How you'll die is in you but the reason is with us..."

She looked at him with a confused expression. After thinking things through, her phone rang.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Why didn't you go to school?" Jungkook asked with a fierce sound. "You didn't even tell me? Are you sick? Where are you?"

"One question at a time, please." she said with a chuckle.

"Did you just laugh?" he asked. "Are you laughing at me for being worried with you."

She smiled and said, "No, I'm not. You misheard. I didn't-" there was a knock. "Wait."

She opened the door and faced Jungkook. "What are you doing here?"

"Where you laughing at me?" he asked with a grin as he went inside and shut the phone he was holding.

She closed the door and shut her phone. "Why are you entering without permission? Vampires can't do that."

He laughed, amused. "That's a myth, honey."

She pouted. "So much for privacy."

He looked around. "There's nothing here."

"That's because I came just this year." she reasoned. And wasn't intending to stay that long.

"But still..." he said. "Your apartment seems cold."

She smiled at him. "I love the cold."

He looked at her intently and getting her point. The cold implies to him. "What do you mean by 'the cold?'" he asked with a grin.

She shrugged and plopped on the sofa.

"Aw, come on, state it more clearly." he pleaded sitting beside her. "Tell me you love me."

She smiled. "No comment,"