Shock

The shadows crept towards her. She jerked up on alert. She tried to move away but they block her exit.

"What do you want?" Jihyo hissed.

The shadow formed into three black hooded man. The first one removed the hood and smiled grimly at her. He has a shark white teeth that looks very scary and a black tattoo snaking on his bald head down underneath the cover of the cape. "Jihyo, I missed you." he said.

"I didn't." she said. This man was the one who took her life. This assigned how she is going to die every lives and has told her how she can stop the curse which she thinks is impossible.

"Ah...that hurts me." he cradled his heart. If he have one. He grinned making Jihyo looked disgusted at him.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "I still have a month before you take my life away again. And you appear a day before that, right? Why changed of plan?"

He smiled. "Honey, I'm sorry to say that your sentence has been moved earlier." Jihyo's eyes widened. He laughed. "I know it's surprising. It's just that, it's like this. You have a week to get ready and poof, you're gone, again. I'll come back a day before so I won't take you by surprise."

"That's unfair!" Jihyo said to him.

"Nothing is fair with life." he said.

"I don't have a life." she reasoned.

He only grinned and as they slowly consumed by shadows, he whispered. "You are having now and that makes us worried. See you after a few days."