Interest

Jihyo stood up as the bell rung. She stretched and gathered her things. She walked out.

"What's the big rush?" Jungkook asked, following her easily.

Jihyo looked at him and raised one eyebrow. "Why are you following me?"

"I'm not." Jungkook answered.

"Really?" she stopped and he did too. "You go first."

"Why?" he asked.

"So I can be assured you aren't following me." she said.

He laughed. "What's your next class?"

She sighed. "What do you really want?"

"I want to know you." he said.

"I don't want to know you. I'm not interested with interacting with you and neither talking with you." she said frankly.

It just made him more amused and interested with her. She is the first to his everything. First to not being lovestruck with Jungkook, first to tell him he's ugly, first to not stutter on the words with him and first to capture his attention aside from being the sexiest and gorgeous he has ever met.

"What is with me that you hate me very much?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't hate you." Jihyo answered truthfully. "It's just that. I won't be here for long so I'm not making ties to anyone."

"You won't be here for long?" Jungkook asked curiously. "Why? Where are you going?"

"A far place where you surely won't see me ever again." Jihyo said. She's saying too much to this human who she's sure isn't entirely human.

"Where is that place?"

"It's best for you not to know."

"Why is that?"

She shrugged and turned back to her usual self. "Stop following me."

"Just tell me what's your next class."

"Gym," she frowned.

He moved away and waved. "See you at lunch."