Big Choice

"What?" Jihyo and Jungkook chorused.

The Scheduler grinned. "Heard me right, darling. Him or them." he grinned wider. "Choose fast or else they both die if you won't. If you choose to die, both would be save and if not, hundreds will. You got two minutes. Clock's ticking."

She stared at him and sighed looking at Jungkook. "No, you're not giving up." he said as tears fell on his eyes.

"Sorry..." she said. She looked at the Scheduler. "Can I talk to him alone? I promise I'll come with you."

The Scheduler nodded and vanished along with the shadows on Jungkook's feet. He rushed towards her. "I told you we're fighting. I told you you aren't going to die but what are you doing?"

"I can't be selfish and stay with you in exchange of those lives." she reasoned as she wipe tears away from his face. "Everybody has to make sacrifices."

"But you've done enough through all these years..." he trailed.

"Yeah, I know but life isn't fair. Everything is unfair." she said with a smile as tears ran down her face. She sighed as she saw the shadows coming back again. "Can I have a goodbye kiss?"

He smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. Their tears joined together. "I love you."

She looked at him and walked back as he gaze at his face memorizing his everything. "Jungkook, I'll miss you and I promise I'll look for you." she was being consumed by the shadows. "JUNGKOOK! I love you..." she smiled. "Goodbye."