Sleep

Jihyo sat at the school's gym. She is sleeping inside there and not eating lunch clearly forgetting that she was supposed to meet with Jungkook.

Her reincarnation will be after a month and that makes her very restless.

"Hey," someone shook her awake.

She opened one eye and peeked at the intruder. "What?" she asked groggily.

"You can't sleep here." he said.

She closed her eyes and sighed heavily. She sit up and looked at the man. He has black hair, green eyes and fair skin.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Jaebum, the student council president." he said with a grin.

"Ah..." she said still half-asleep. "Can't you let me sleep here?"

"No,"

"Please," she pleaded.

"It's still a no, whatever you do."

She raised one eyebrow. "Even if I kiss you?"

He double-take and grin. "Now that is one good offer but still a big no. Now stand up young lady and go wherever you need to be."

Jihyo stood up with a big frown and walked towards the cafeteria.

"Jihyo!"

She spun around as she heard her name and saw V with a group of male students. He approached her with a big grin. "You came!"

"Uh...what?" Jihyo asked him, her reflexes still asleep.

"You totally forgot about our date?" Jungkook asked with a grimaced.

"Date?"

He rolled her eyes and steered her towards his table with his friends. One boy whistled. "Now that's what you call a goddess."

"Guys," Jungkook gave them a warning look. "This is Jihyo. Jihyo, those are my friends. Namjoo, Jimin and V." he introduced.

Jihyo nodded at them.

"She's shy." Jimin said with a grin.

She raised one eyebrow and stuck her tongue out at him.

Namjoo laughed. "That one is cute,"

Jungkook rolled her eyes at them. "Stop it,"

V just stared at her. "Jihyo?"

Jihyo jerked a look at him. It seems that she knows this guy. Like he had called her name before. Like he has played a part on one of her lives. But she doesn't remember. She doesn't remember a thing from her past lives. "Do...I know you?"

"Jihyo, you don't remember me?" V asked with a pained look. "I thought so,"

The others looked at them with a confused expression and Jihyo too.

"You've met before?" Jungkook asked.

V just nodded and smiled. "Yeah, in my dreams while I was sleeping." They all laughed.

They talked a bit more but Jihyo still felt confused. She knew V knew something. She glanced at him and saw him looking at her then he smiled and looked away.