Truth

Jihyo gathered her things as the bell rung. She stood up when Jungkook pulled her back on her seat. "What's wrong?" there was a worried tone on her voice seeing Jungkook's pained look.

He smirk. "I can hear in your voice you are worried about me. Glad you're not making sarcastic remarks."

She snarled. "Whatever, Jungkook, I'm not worried, never will be."

"Sure?" he challenged with a grin.

She hesitated. "How would I be on an ugly assuming person like you who pulls someone back on her chair just as he wanted to and treats a girl like a dog wanting always to be obeyed as a master?"

He laughed. "That's one long speech which is composed of merely an excuse for not answering my question."

She sighed. "Jungkook,"

He blinked at her as she said it softly. His stomach churned unexpectedly.

She cleared her throat as she felt something tickling on her tongue as she said his name. "What do you really want?"

He sighed. "Let's clear this all up." he ruffled his hair again. "Are you and V dating? Is he courting you?"

She stared at him with a confused expression. What is he saying?

"Don't deny it, I saw you two entered the Infirmary together." he glared at her on the last word.

She continued to stare quietly.

He tapped his foot. "Aren't you going to say anything? Defend yourself? Say that you aren't dating that he just happen to pass by and see you? So you went...together." he said the last word a statement and not a question.

She looked at him and she slowly grinned. "You're...jealous?" Jealous? How did I know that word?

"NO!" he shouted loudly that startled Jihyo.

"The accused is guilty." Jihyo said as she laughed clutching her stomach.

"I'm not." he defended.

"You...are,"

"Why don't you just answer me? Are you like dating or what?" he asked frustratedly.

She stood up and leaned at him. "We're not dating and I'm not interested with him romantically speaking." she smiled. "I'm more on the jealous type of boys." She turned around and suddenly was enclosed by big arms of Jungkook. "What-" she looked at him and saw burning passion in his eyes. She wriggled away but her eyes stop any protest. He leaned down looking at her lips.