Confused

"Did you said vampires?" Jihyo asked as she stared at the boys.

Namjoo, V and Jimin looked at each other then they turned at Jungkook.

"You misheard, Jihyo." Jungkook said.

"I'm not deaf. I so can hear right. Want to try? Go on and say I word and I'll repeat it perfectly." Jihyo snapped. "What is all of this? Are you guys-"

Jungkook sealed what she was going to say with a kiss.

"Nice explanation," Jihyo muttered in between lips.

"I'll tell you later, let's get out of here." Jungkook murmured and they went out.

"Good luck, bro." Namjoo called after them.

They went through the forest and Jungkook stopped leaning against a tree. Jihyo stared at him. No one talked.

"Mr. Jungkook, this is now the later that you were saying earlier. Mind to tell me what is the vampire thing?" Jihyo said formally.

"Jihyo," he said. "This is really hard for me. Where do I start?"

"That question is really irritating. Of course you start at the beginning. Who start at the end?" she challenged.

"Don't be sarcastic with me." Jungkook said. "Can't you erase that part of you for a moment until I collect myself to explain?"

She sighed and nodded. "Start, clock is ticking I don't have enough time left." she mean it.

"Jihyo, stop. Being. Sarcastic. With. Me." Jungkook said on the verge of exploding in anger.

"Are you going to punch me?" she challenged.

"Argh!" he shouted. "As if I can do that. Look, I'll start now..." he sighed. "I'm a vampire. Namjoo, Jimin and V are too. We're immortal and we drank blood. You know, the normal vampire thing."

She raised one eyebrow. "Wait, what? Can you repeat from the start."

"You're not listening?"

"I'm listening."

"Then why are you asking me to repeat."

"That's because I don't understand."

"You have to understand."

"I told you I can't understand what the hell are you saying. What did you said normal vampire thing? Is there such a thing?" she asked. "Normal," she laughed bitterly. "Nothing's ever gonna be normal again."

"What do you mean? Are you breaking up with me?" Jungkook asked.