Chaper 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
July 17 2018

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It was a beautiful sunny day in the city. My best friend got married today. How can time fly so fast?!. It seems that only yesterday we went to college together, and now she got married to the love of her life.

And what about me you will ask my dear reader ..Well, I'm still alone with a broken heart. I have loved ones with my full heart and that was enough for me to stop believing in love .....

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
I came home late, opened the door to my apartment, threw the keys, and finally took off my high heels. My mother always calls me 10 times a day, so I went to check my voice messages before she would call police, hospital, and prison and wherever else you can call accept to the God... but, when I am thinking about it. Can a pray be a phone call as well but without an answer ???  "Okay, okay focus girl" I said to myself.

I pulled my phone from the bag and saw 15000 missed calls and 500 voice messages on WhatsApp
Voice message "Hi darling. I am not sure if you are home, probably not but just wanted to know if you met any cute guy at the wedding. Anyway, call me when you can. Love you, dear" I didn't play the rest so I just hit the call option on the phone.

-Hey mom
-Hi dear. How was the wedding?
-Fun when it's not yours
-Stop joking like that
-Do you know how much stress you need to go through, to have it finally done?
-Yeah but its a good stress dear
-I don't know.
-So any handsome/single guys out there to fish? (Thoughts in my mind:Oh God, mom you seriously are unbelievable)
-Yes there were
-And?
-Sorry mom all married or engaged
-All?
-Well one was single but looks like he is planning on becoming a priest
-I can't believe it
-Yes, Anne drove me crazy about this friend of Maxes and I can't believe it was him
-Was he at least cute?
-Omg MOM!
-Okay, okay.
-Sorry Mom can we have this talk tomorrow I am super tired I really want to go to sleep
-Wait, your brother told me you are looking for a roommate? Do you have problems at work?
-Ed! (Thoughts in my mind: Need to make a note to cross him off from my calling list) No, mom I just wanted to make some extra money for the trip to the Bahamas.
-You have a good paying job. You can afford it without having a roommate
-Yeah, but it was kinda a surprise.
-Tell me the truth child! Are you doing drugs or wait you were gambling?

- Oh God, no mom. I wanted to arrange a family vacation to the Bahamas. I miss those days when we were kids and all went traveling together.

-You are crazy. You need to go there with your husband, not with old people like us.
-Mom, stop you are not old
-Anyway, get that idea out of your head, please. If you feel lonely I can come and stay with you for some time.
-No, not really. Okay, mom, I will talk to you later. ( Thoughts in my mind: no way she is going to stay here. She has a talent to get people. With my luck she will marry me to stranger outside without me knowing it. )
-Bye my dear, sweet dreams
-Sweet dreams mom

Btw I asked my best friend from college to help me to find a roommate. His new application was very popular, and he promised to help me. He made a page for me and searched for all potential roommates. Who knew that I would regret that my idea a few days later