Cleaning

A/n long time no write on here! It sounded better in my head (lol)  but I'm sorry I have written on this particular 'book' but hopefully I'll be able to write some more.
Also these may not be as LONG as they usually are. Sometimes I think of a scenario and I find out its not that long. So sorry in advance.

Y/n POV
I walk into the kitchen and see the mess, I turn around and look at the living room,  also a mess.
I let out a load and exaggerated groan and decide to need to clean.

I go underneath my sink and grab all of my cleaning supplies; window cleaner, table cleaner, wood polisher and lots of microfiber cloths.
I soon walk over to the hall closet by the kitchen and take out my vaccum,  the steamer,  and the swiffer.

I connect my phone to the extremely loud,  high tech speaker that Shawn got me saying "we need this for our dance parties and name sessions"
I press shuffle on my spotify and soon hear the song 'Stay' by Alessia Cara.

I start off in the kitchen,  cleaning off the counter,  throwing away papers that I thought I desperately needed so I kept, placing any dishes in the dish washer. 

I soon realize that the counter is clean when I feel a pair of arms around me and I know exactly who that is.

Shawn.

I look up at him and kiss him quickly.
"I called you." I laughed and pointed to the Bluetooth speaker that was on the table.

He let's out a loud chuckle and looks around at the messy apartment.

"I know. I know. Its messy. But I'm cleaning" I state and Shawn looks at me with a smile.
He leans down and kisses me sweetly.

"I want to help" I look up at him and give him the most crazy,  yet confused face.

"What?  I wanna help. I mean it will get it done faster." He smiles and grabs a cloth and starts to spray the cleaner on the counter.

I walk over and kiss him and walk away to the small dining room.
I clean off the table and remove the place mats from the table and run to the laundry room and start a load.

I soon end up in the living room with Shawn and he gives me this funny look

"Dance with me" he states and places the cloth down on the nearby table and removes the cloth from my hand,  and throws it on the same table.

I grab his hands and start to dance to 'Say' by John Mayer.
This is one of Shawn and I favorite song.

We sway back in forth. I'm leaning into Shawn's chest and his chin on the top of my head.

"I love that you would much rather help me,  than go somewhere" I look up at him and he smiles at me and pecks my lips over and over again.

"I don't want to be anywhere else." I give him the 'yeah right you want to leave and go somewhere look"

"Babe,  we can go out if you want. Ill finish this later." Shawn shakes his head and kisses me again.

"I wanna be here, with you cleaning your house. I love anything as long as your with me"

I kiss him sweetly and the song ends.

We disperse from what were doing and continue the cleaning.

About a couple of songs later,  I hear OUR song. Yes Shawn and I have a song.

Every time we hear it we look at each other and scream the lyrics and go crazy.

And today was like any other time, we look at each other,  laugh and nod insinuating what we're going to do.

"AND I WANT CRAZY!" We shout and I can't keep a straight face anymore and laugh at Shawn.

He jamming out, I say this all of the time and I'll say it again when he bobs his head uncontrollably.
He looks like a bobble head or just a kid with an abnormal size head and can't control it (name who thats from)

I go over to Shawn and smile watching him,  realizing he's all mine.

Forever.

---was this even good?  Idk I just moved into my new apartment and I was jamming to music while cleaning. Lol hope you like it!!!!