Hello welcome to my first imagine:

Y/N POV

I walk through the door after a very long day at the hospital. Working as a nurse really tires you. Anyway, i walk through the door dropping my bags on teh ground, Shawn immediatly looks uo from watching a movie and sees how tired i am from my eyes.  "hey beautiful how was you day?' walking towards me and hugging me tightly, i dont let go i wrap my legs around his waist. "ive never been so tired" i say whining. "do you want something to eat?" i look up looking very confused, "what kind of question is that? obvi!" shawn lets out a chuckle. he walks to teh kitchen and places me on the counter and gets dinner ready. As we set the table for just the two of us i realize that i just have pulled a back muscle or something because i have a shooting pain in my back and shawn sadly takes notice, and rushes over to me as if im bleeding to death "babe are  you okay?" hes rubbing my back and im whincing in pain "yeah im f-fine its just i must have pulled something" he looks so sad for me "awe darling, do you still have any circle thingys that make you water a pretty color?" i laugh a little "you mean a bath bomb?" he looks a little confused "yeah those!!" he chuckled while saying it "yeah why?" i look at him comfused and he has this devilish smile on him and it makes me wonder what he has in mind.

After dinner:

i start cleaning up dinner when shawn comes up behind me grabbingmy waist "shawn, let me finish the dishes then im all yours okay?" he takes ahold of me more tightly "NO! you need to relax ill do the dishes" he puts his large hands on top of mine and places the dish back in teh sink. "shawn you made-" he takes me by surprise and puts me over hsi shoulder "shawn what are you doing! stop let me down! YOU BETTER NOT FART!!" as he comes to a stop i see where we are;the bathroom. He places me on the counter and starts to run the water. he comes back over to me and takes my scrub top off, and im left in my bra and pants, he goes and checks the water when i smack his butt "HEY THATS MY JOB!!" we both laugh and i take the rest of my work clothes off and go into the warm bath water. He sits on the floor and starts asking how my day was "tell me about your day" he says while playing with the bluish water "well it was  tiring, and bloody" he looks at me confused "there was girl and she fell like 2 flights of stairs and she had glass all in her face and stuff" he looks surprised "i dont know how you do your job babe" i smile at him while he plays with my hair. i close my eyes and he starts to hum, and i start to sway back and forth. After about 30 minutes in the bath tub, i get out and get into some comfy pjs. I come out of the bathroom and enter our room where shawn is already laying in bed, i smile as im about to join him. "come here, come and get in these big warm arms" he says while extending his arms. I dont hesitate "gladly" i say and walk over to my side of the bed, i reset my alarm for tomorrow, and i cuddle my very warm and loving boyfriend. "ya know you should really take more time off, you litterly work 7 days a week. he says, and matter a fact, he sounds kinda sad "awe shawn i know,but i just want to be able to have enough vacation and sick days so we can have more than just a day together" i say while playing with his hair, which he loves. "im just trying to protect you, you know that you work too hard to the point where you are able to sleep for 3 days straight." i look at him "hmm sounds like somone i know...oh yeah you! you do the same thing" i say while still playing with his hair, "true but as soon as you say those words "dont go" i always stay" he looks at me with those big brown eyes "what are you saying shawn?" "im saying dont go, stay with me and cuddle me and loev me and and yeah." i look at him a little longer and i think its the cutest thing ever that hes trying to make to call in to work tomorrow, which it kinda works, oh who am i kidding with those bigh brown eyes " okay just because you said that ill call in tomorrow." his eyes go wide and he plants a smile on his face and starts to kiss me over and over again. "i love you!" he whispers into my ear. Then i just lay there in shawns chest, and he is humming some tune and playing with my hair while i drift off to sleep and teh last thing i remember is shawn coming up to my ear and whispering " i love you sleep tight love bug" and we both fell asleep not worrying about tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy!!! i thought this was the cutest thing ever, also dont mind any mistakes i type really really fast and look down at my keyboard and dont look at my screen itself.ANYWAY hope you enjoy!!!