hospital

I wake up and I feel absolutely horrible, my stomach hurts to bad, its unbelievable, I assume that its period cramps and take a simple advil hoping that will help. I roll out of Shawn's bed and walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. After I'm done  I'm about to go to the living room when I hear the beautiful sound of his voice singing and I smile, I slowly open the door when the door creeks, and he franticly looks over his shoulder "oh my god y/n did I wake you? I'm sorry darling." I shake my head no "no you didn't wake me, I promise" he walks over and gives me a nice tight hug that  I usually love but not today I wince and try to wiggle away "what's wrong?" I don't want to tell him because he's a worry wart and will worry "nothing my stom-" I cant even finish my sentence when I run to the bathroom, knowing I'm going to throw up, I just made it and surprisingly he comes running with me. He hold my hair ad rubs my back. I stop throwing up and I just sit there and Shawn just holds me and kisses my shoulder blade. I stand up and wash my mouth to get the nasty taste out of my mouth.

Shawn comes back and wraps his arms around my waist and I lean on him "feel better?" sadly I don't "no" he turns me around and looks at me "come on darling go back to sleep" he insists "but I just woke up. and I want to hear you play" he caresses my hair. "how about this, you lay in bed and I come and play my guitar in the room?" I hesitate "deal?" I nod my head "deal" I lay back in bed and Shawn gets all his gear set up in the room. Every so often he would ask if I was okay and I would still give the same answer. After about another hour I go running to the bathroom again, and throw up again. I don't  even understand I don't have any food in my system!" I say hovering over the toilet "shhh its okay" he says while holding my hair, and puts his other hand by my forehead "y/n your hot, like your running a fever" I just shrug "come on I'm taking you to the hospital, you haven't gotten better you've thrown up 2 times and you have a fever" I shake my head no "yes honey we are going, I cant see you in pain anymore"

I'm about to stand up when I get this shooting pain, and wince "ahhhh" and hold my stomach and I'm about to fall to my knees but luckily Shawn catches me. "you alright? here lemme carry you okay." he carries me bridal style to the car. The car ride to the hospital is long and bumpy and I start to cry. Shawn takes notice and holds my hand "shh darling its okay" caressing my hand. We finally get to the hospital and he comes over to my side of the car and helps me out. "do you want me to carry you?" I shake my head no, we enter the ER and Shawn guides me to the front desk lady "hi my girlfriend is in a lot of pain" she is very calm for someone whos not "okay sir calm down, miss what hurts?" she asks very nicely "my stomach" she nods her head and has me fill out some paperwork and she gives me a hospital bracelet.

About 20 minutes later in in a bed that is very uncomfortable. A nurse comes in with a doctor and they examine my stomach and I cry out in pain, and squeeze Shawn's hand really hard "hey your hurting her!" Shawn almost shouts at the doctor. "well miss y/l/n I think you had appendicitis, but I'm not 100 percent sure so we are going to run some tests and in the mean time I'm going to give you some pain meds just relax you a little.

After what feels like forever the doctor comes back, "it is indeed appendicitis, so miss we are going to do surgery you have nothing to worry about okay? the only downside is you have to stay the night okay?" I nod after the doctor leaves I squeeze Shawn's hand "hey I'm still here don't worry" he reassures me. "ugh I have to call my mom" I'm about to grab my phone but Shawn stops me and calls my mom and tells her what's going on. He hangs up the phone "she said that she wishes she could be there." my mom was in California with my dad for her job. I start to cry and Shawn notices "hey whats wrong??" I shake my head "nothing just....im scared" he holds my hand and caresses my hair "hey I'm not leaving, I'm staying here and not leaving I promise" she nods her head and she calms down a little. They take me to the surgery room and before I know it I'm back in a hospital bed and feeling very groggy and lightheaded. I look over and see shawn still there. "hey sleepy head." I give him a weak smile

"i hate this" he responds

"what hospitals I mean who doesn't?" I say back with a low voice

"no you hurting and me not helping, I don't like seeing you in pain, it pains me to see that. Like I feel helpless, I wish I was in your position right now. your too beautiful to be crying and to be in pain" he says and I start to cry

"see and now your crying again..." he says throwing his hands in the air

I laugh "i love you and thank you for staying with me."

"why wouldn't I stay?? what kind of boyfriend would I be?" he gives me his cute confused look.

I scoot over on the bed and make room for his abnormally long body and pat the spot "come here, please" he doesn't argue and just slowly slides in the spot and comes and cuddles me. I slowly fall asleep to him humming to me.

A/N (authors note) so y/l/n means your last name.... but anyway hope you enjoy.....im going to try to post a imagine every day and I'm sorry for no other fanfiction its just I'm having a little trouble thinking of a plot, if you have any ideas please let me know.