Hotel room

A/n hello!!!! So Shawn is getting his new tattoo today. EXPECT A IMAGINE ON HERE!!! But the question is, what type? Comment what type you would like!

Y/n POV

Being on tour with Shawn is pretty special. Going from place to place with your best friend, soul mate and love of your life is quite life changing.

Every place we go Shawn insists that I get a shirt or something from the country showing that I went and won't forget the place.

"Shawn I literally have 10 shirts already I don't need another one!" You tell him as he pulls you (not harshly) into a souvenir store.

Shawn always makes you get a shirt, or sweatshirt from each store. When we were Portugal, he made me get the sweatshirt that he owns, "oh your getting this-" grabbing the sweatshirt from the rack "-so now you don't have to steal mine" he laughs and grabs my size but I I stop him

"No get my your size, I like that it's big and cozy." He laughs and grabs the next size.
Not going to lie the only reason why I made Shawn get the same size was so Shawn wouldn't be able to tell which one is his and which one was "mine" hey I can't help it! He smells too good.
Living on a tour bus is pretty cool too. Waking up to a different city or even country is what always makes my mind blow. We go to sleep in one country and wake up not even 5 hours later in a different country.

After every show sometimes we go straight to the bus and sometimes we go to a hotel.

Today was one of those days where we go to the hotel.

After the show Shawn and I link our arms together and he slowly drags his feet, feeling tired.

"Hey, love go sit down I'll go get our key" I look up at him.
Shawn doesn't argue with you he just nods and goes and sits down on the seat and leans his head back.

After I got the room key I turn around and see my awkwardly tall boyfriend sitting on a chair with his legs extended out.

I let out a weak chuckle and go towards him.

I silently sit on his lap, he jumps a little but quickly grabs my waist and holds me tightly.

I kiss the top of his head and stroke his curly still kinda wet hair.
His head laying on my chest, I pick his head up and kiss his nose
"Ready love? I think the shower is calling you." I say with a smile and he weakly chuckles.
I leave his lap and he groans, actually more like whines.
"Come on." I have my hands out and use all of my weight to pull him up from the chair. I step backwards as I'm helping him up, he finally gets up and hugs me again.
"I'm tired" he weakly says.
I stroke his hair and kiss him.
I pull away because I know that if I continue my actions he would fall asleep.
We get into the elevator and Shawn wraps his long arms around my tiny waist and his chin on my shoulder and hum a song.
We finally get to our hotel room. He flops on the bed and let's out a groan
I laugh "if you don't hurry I'm not going to cuddle with you!" I state.
He gets up rather quickly, strips his sweaty clothes off and comes over to me and kisses my nose, then my cheek, then my lips. He then goes to my ear and whispers "liar. We both know you will cuddle with me" I nod and push his towards the bathroom.
After every show if Shawn and I are in a hotel room like we are tonight, I always sit on the covered toilet seat and listen to him talking more about the show.
After his "quick" shower he jumps in bed.
"Babe hurry up!!!!!" He somewhat yells/whines. I laugh and come to his side of the bed just looking at him.
I put my phone on the side, I'm purposely taking my time.
I'm taken my surprise and Shawn grabs my waist and pulls my over his body and next to his.
His chest is against my back and puts his arms arms around my waist.
This long legs draping over mine. He kisses me shoulder a couple of times
"I love you y/n" he says I smile and bring his hand to my mouth and kiss him.
As I can feel myself falling asleep I run circles around Shawn's arm, as my eyes make there last blink of the night I move a little bit and Shawn quickly moves me closer and makes his grip tighter.
Letting me fall asleep in his arms, that definitely feel like home.
--DID YOU LIKE IT?!?!