Leo

A/n HELLO! I haven't posted on here in a while! Well this book/series I havent and I apologize for that. But I recently got a request to do something and I was so shocked and kinda happy. So this is for Shannon1300 hope you like it!!! Its a little bit shorter than I wanted but I didn't know how else to continue it.
If you would like one you can ASK! My requests are open! It will take me some time but if you request something I will not forget and post it. So hope you like it ❤❤

I come home taking my shoes off and dropping my bags on the floor and let out an aggravated sigh and make my way to the kitchen to get an Advil for the splitting headache I have had since the minute I've woken up.

I swallow the pill and make my way to the couch. I flop on the couch and see Shawn's gym shoes by the couch. My eyes squint and remember Shawn wearing those shoes this morning. Did he change his shoes after the gym? No he always wears his gym shoes to go anywhere.

I jump up from the couch holding my head from the quick movement I did and walk around the condo I share with Shawn.
"Baby?" I ask through the mini hallway walking into his make shift studio. Nothing. I let out a sigh and walk to our shared bedroom.
I see Shawn laying in bed sprawled out head into the pillow,shirtless. I walk over to the side of his bed and trace random shapes on his bare back. I kneel on my knees and go up to his face and kiss his cheek.
I run my hands through his hair and see he's clutching Leo in his hand and it almost falling into the floor. My heart warms up even more and chuckle a little. I run my hands through his hair more and scratch his scalp occasionally. I grab Leo to place him where he doesn't fall but hear Shawn groan in annoyance and his face changes. I feel Shawn's grip on Leo get a bit tighter. I see his eyes open slightly and I give him a pouty look
"I sleepy boy" I hear him groan again and I smile and chuckle again and kiss his temple and whisper "I love you." I start to walk away and feel Shawn's hand on my calf.
"Come here." He openes his arm so I can slide on in. He says with sleepy eyes
"No love go back to sleep you need it." Trying to walk away and let him sleep
"Shannon please. I need you. I want to sleep with you." I chuckle and look down at him and stroke his hair again.
"But you have Leo. You don't need me"
He wakes up even more and shakes his head and his hands go to my waist and pulls me into his arms and I fall onto the bed with a soft thud. I lay on the bed and he cuddles me and holds me tightly.
"No I need you." I smile and turn around and snuggle my head into his chest and fall asleep in his arms and Leo in my arms.
--thoughts????