Table teasing

A/N!!! Hello I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much, but I'm trying. I decided to gradually work up to smut. Only because I don't just want to jump into it. I don't want to be embarrassed. So yeah that's all I have to say. Hope you are having a good day, whatever day your reading this.

Shawn and I are at lunch with a couple of his friends in LA. We are just enjoying talking and catching up. We all decided to sit outside just to enjoy the wonderful weather. I decided since its such a beautiful hot day I decided to go simple and wear a romper, something light and breathable, with a pair of sandals.

We are just sitting at the table enjoying each others company talking with one another  "so y/n how is school? ya know college in LA must be different" I nod while taking a drink of my water. "the snow, like I wake up and there is snow on the ground everyday" they all laugh and I just chuckle wondering why everyone is laughing "so wait what is your major again I'm sorry?" Sarah leans in looking very interested "oh nursing, yeah I want to be a nurse" I nod and Shawn just looks at me and Sarah and I continue to talk about just girly things such as makeup and such. "wait so how do you get your makeup to stay on all day without it sweating it off?" she is completely shocked and wants to know my secret "well its all start-ahaha" Shawn has his hand under my shorts right by my underwear. Everyone is looking at me wondering what is going on and I just play it off with a cough

"nice save." he says sarcastically, I give him a weak smile and continue my talk with Sarah "sorry so yeah you just a good setting sprayyy" Shawn had starting to tease me my rubbing me over the fabric, causing me to extend the "y"  I look at Sarah and she looks at me weird "sorry is just very very important" I say as Shawn's adds more pressure.

We are all listening to the crazy stories that go on in LA when Shawn comes to my ear "I'm sorry but I'm so hungry, right now and not for food" As his words process through my mind he starts to rub again causing me to close my eyes and have my mouth open. Shawn knows what he's doing to me, and he must love seeing me in pain and wanting more. Knowing Shawn if we weren't with friends oh god there is no control.

"Are you two okay?" Jack Gilinsky asks and we just look at him. Then Shawn does the unthinkable and dips his hand into my underwear and pushes his fingers in me and it takes all of me to not moan out load. He starts pumping me first with one finger and then quickly adds another.

"damn Shawn you must be really hungry, you haven't talked once." he quickly looks at them and you can tell it takes everything in him to not tell them. "oh yeah I just haven't had breakfast yet." They all nod and continue there apparently funny story.

Shawn goes faster, and oh my god I was biting on my tongue so hard I'm surprised it wasn't on the table . I'm close and Shawn can tell, and what does he do he decided to tease me some more. He stops going to fast and goes slow, painfully slow. So slow I want to scream out in pain. Finally having enough of him teasing me, I grab his wrist and make his fingers go deep in me and a smile creeps on his face.

He pumps hard and fast and finally I let loose and I let out this sigh of relief and pleasure. He takes his fingers out and he puts his fingers in his mouth and tastes me and leans down and whispers "delicious" I blush so hard that it looks like I got sunburnt at the beach.

Finally our food comes and Shawn just looks at his food, examining it. "Shawn aren't you hungry? You were just talking about how hungry you are." Shawn starts to take a bite of his burger when he mumbles "not anymore" and nudges me and I just smile at him. After our lunch Shawn's hand never leaves my thigh and he keeps rubbing up and down while listening to what everyone was saying.

"can I get anyone anything else?" the waiter asks and Shawn eagerly shakes his head no and asks for a check. Shawn pays for our meal and we start to stand up "alright guys thank you for the lovely lunch, but I have to get to the studio" Everyone has a kinda sad face but they don't want to keep Shawn from work, so we say our goodbye and leave

As we are leaving Shawn's arms doesn't leave my waist "wait I though you had off for a couple of days?" I ask very confused. Shawn forms a smile on his face "yeah I have off, but I have plans...with you" I nod my head and he pulls me in for a hug "in bed" he says in my ear my jaw drops and it amazes me that during his time off this is what he wants to do, spend it with me.

I pull away from the kiss and look up at him "well then what are you waiting for?" I give him a devilish smile and he gives me this grin of happiness. "oh god I love you way too much." he higs me tighter "yeah yeah enough chit chat we have to finish what we started at home"

He looks down at his pants and just chuckles "yeah we need to get going"

A/N OMFG I just made this. I kinda screamed really loud while writing this. Hope you enjoyed!!!!