Loss

A/N hello beautiful people so I thought of this at the top of my head. Sorry if I haven't posted on here in a while but thank you for being patient as always and I hope you like the imagine!! Also sorry for any errors, and sorry if you cry I cried writing it.

Shawn POV
I get a call while doing some late night rehearsals. I look at the time and see the time stamp '2:39 am'. I look kinda confused seeing Y/n's friends name calling me.
I decided to accept the call, thinking it's very odd that she's calling me.
Me: "hey Sarah what's-"
Sarah: "Shawn! Oh thank god you answered! Something happened to y/n and she won't tell anyone"
Me: "what do you mean she won't tell anyone?!" I practically shout at her friend not meaning to.
Sarah: "I don't know she just locked herself in her apartment and won't answer my calls"
Me: "okay lemme handle it. Thank you" I end the call and decide to call my mum because she knows everything.
Me: "hey mum do you know what's wrong with y/n? Her friend called and she's worried"
Mum: "Shawn honey are you sitting down?!"
Me: "what do you mean?! Mum what are you talking about?" I start to freak out thinking y/n is hurt. My heart starts to race and I sit down with Andrew and Geoff looking at me very confused and worriedly
Geoff: "Shawn what's up?" I just try to ignore him when Andrew tries talking but I throw my hand up to them for them to stop talking
Mum: "there was a accident...with y/n's mum" I felt some weight lift off my shoulder because y/n wasn't hurt but at the same time y/n's mum. My heart starts to race again
Mum: "her mum...." She pauses and hesitates "has passed away, I'm surprised Andrew didn't tell you"
Me: "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN!" I accidentally yell at my mum over the phone and instantly regret it.
I immediately look at Andrew with a death stare. I hang up with my mum and stand up and leave the rehearsal space.
I'm practically running to the hotel with Andrew yelling my name but I'm ignoring him.
I get to the hotel room and throw some stuff into my backpack
"Shawn buddy what are you doing" Andrew asks me
"Seeing my girlfriend who just lost her mum."
"Shawn you can't go, tour starts in a couple of days"
At this point Geoff comes in and leans against the wall and listens to the conversation
"Let him go. Let him see y/n" Geoff says and I look at him and whisper "thank you"
I pack a simple backpack with some essentials and I'm about to head to the airport
"No go to the private plane." Andrew says. I look at him kinda shocked.
I get back to Pickering and head straight to y/n's apartment.
I go up to her door and take a deep breath
I knock and about a minute later the door opens
I see my girlfriend with red puffy eyes and looks at me. I grab her face and place her in my arms.
She puts her arms around me and I hear her crying. I start to run her back and that's when se loses it. She's sobbing, she's crying so much that she falls to the floor but I follow her. I lean my body to the wall and have her sit in my lap.
She's crying so much that she's gasping for air. I close me eyes tightly so that I don't cry.
"Shhhh baby shhh I'm here. Let it out, I'm here I'm not leaving." I run her back and she lets out louder cries with
"WHYYYYY" to them. I continue to run her back and run circles on her back to calm her down a little.
She continues to cry and gasping for air. I'm trying to calm her but it's not working.
Then I have an idea.
I hold her like a baby and start to sing to her "let me sign" from twilight
"She said, hold on forever, don't be ashamed..." I can hear her start to calm a bit
"I will wrap you in my arms and know that you'll be safe" and with that lyric I wrapped my arms around her tighter.
Her cried got more loud and then I stared to cry with her.
Then I started singing "give me love" by Ed Sheeran.
She slowly started to calm down and looked up at me.
I kissed her nose and she gave me no emotion. She brought her finger up to my eye, and rubbed the tear out f my eye.
"I hate this" I mumble.
After a while of us just laying in the floor while I rub her back and hear her sniffles
"What do you hate?" I hear her faintly
"This. Seeing you utterly hurt. Seeing you heartbroken. And I can't do anything about it." I hug her tightly and finally she follows
"You do help me" I look at her confused and realized that I'm the only one that has made the effort to come and see her." I kiss the top of her head and and begin to hum again.
She quickly looks at me
"Wait why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Scotland getting ready for tour? Andrew must hate me."
I grab her hand and bring it to me lips and kiss her hand
"Well got my number one priority. I had to see if you were okay. And I don't care if Andrew hates you. I love you and that's all that matters." I smile at her and kiss her lips sweetly
"So when do you have to go back?!" She looks up at me.
I smile at her
"Well WE don't leave for a couple of hours" she looks at me confused
"Shawn...work-"  I shake my head no
"In Canada if you lose someone who died in a accident you can take up to 2 months off from work. And if I know you like I know you, you won't be able to go to work and pretend like nothing happened" she smiles at me and kisses my chest.
We both slowly fall asleep.
I wake up to my phone ringing
"Hey bud the plane leaves at 7 okay." I nod even tho he can't see me.
"Hey make it 2 seats. And don't ask questions" I say and hang up the phone and look at the time. I slept 2 hours. It's 5 o'clock and I decide to try and pack for y/n.
I slowly get up with y/n still straddled to me. she makes a couple of moans but I rub her back she falls back asleep.
I place her gently on the bed and kiss her head. I go through her closet and find a pretty large suitcase and fill it up with stuff.
I go over to her makeup vanity and pick up things by reading the labels. After I'm all done I see y/n is up and looks at me.
"Hey beautiful." I say and kiss her head. She gives me a fake smile.
She gets up and sees the suitcase
"Yes I packed and no I don't know what I packed" I hear a weak chuckle from her and that's good since she hasn't said much.
She stands up and gives me a hug. She hold me tightly.
"Thank you" I hear from her.
I kiss her head sweetly and whisper back "anything for you" she pulls away and looks cold.
I go to her closet and get a sweater for her and hand it to her. She looks at it and then I realize it was her moms.
"I'm sorry I didnt know" I shake my head in sorrow and she just stand there.
I take my sweater off and hand it to her.
"Here love, I saw another one of my hoodies in your closet." She weakly smiles at me.
As we are leaving she looks nervous
"I don't want to go through the airport" she looks so sad
I kiss her lips finally
"We're not love, I promise" I hold her hand and she grand ahold of it tightly as if I'm going to disappear.
As we get in the plane I see her go to the bathroom. I sit in my seat and text Andrew
"Hey we're leaving. Yes I have her. Good idea by the way" I press send and see y/n walking towards me and sits on my lap and holds me tightly
"Thank you." She mumbles
I take her face in my hands and kiss her lips and then nose "anything for you. I love you...so much" she smiles a little by less fake than last time
"Can you do me a favor?!" I nod my head rapidly
"Please don't leave me. Like that or any other way" I wipe a tear from my eye
"Never. Seeing you like that killed me" I held her tightly. And we fell back asleep in each other arms.

--hello I know it's been a long time. I tried to put the fanfic on my Instagram to here but it takes a long time. But give me time it will be up!