Date Night

A/n.... HELLO!!!! So this was requested by SabrinaJ7 . Have been REALLY digging these requests. If you want to request, all I need is your name (if you want your name in the imagine), what you want to happen in the imagine (if it's not listed or you don't know what to happen in your imagine then it may take longer for me to write as I have to write basically from scratch. So please try your best to think of plot, as it will help me write it.) , and anything else you want, like your age, hair color. So yes you can request as many as you want just give me time ❤❤ ALSO for the picture above just imagine the pizza is Chinese food 😂😂

[Sabrina POV ]
I walk into my apartment taking off my work shoes and throwing my bad down on the ground when I see Shawn's black Oxford shoes by the mat and a smile creeps on my face.
"Babe?" I call out waiting for a response.
I start to walk closer to the living room and out pops Shawn coming from my bedroom with his hair a mess, wearing his John Mayer hoodie and his black jeans.
I smile and walk over to him and hug him tightly draping my legs across his hips and he holds me tightly.
"Hi beautiful." He says into my ear and kisses the side of my temple. I take my head out of the crook of his neck and bring my lips to his.
He kisses me back with so much passion and places his hair in my long honey brown hair and walks over to the couch and he sits down me still in his arms.
I lean back and look at him. Admiring him. Trying not to look away as I'm afraid he's going to disappear.
Having long distance sucked. You were away from the person you love for how ever long and when you have a bad day you just want to cuddle them and love them but you can't because they aren't there.
"I missed you Sabrina, so much" He says and brings me closer to his body.
"I missed you" I said, but I doubt it was comprehended as my face was in his chest.
"Can we do a movie night and take out?" I ask hoping he doesn't say no. Sometimes when he's comes home he's not relaxing as he has to work in the studio.
"Planned on it. I'm free. I'm 100% yours for 2 days" He says and kisses my head again.
"2 days?" I say with so much confusion.
He nods and kisses me again.
"2 days all for you." He says and squeezes my waist. He wraps me in his arms tightly as if I'm going to run away.
Time went by and we stayed in each others arms. We started to watch the first of many movies on our list.
One thing Shawn and I did was when we saw a movie we liked we made sure not to see it or go to see it, and wait for each other.
So now he have 8 movies that both of us want to see waiting for them to be watched.
We ordered Chinese food as per usual and waited for the delivery person to arrive.
I head the doorbell ring and Shawn immediately got up with his card in hand waiting to pay but I jump up as well having a 20 dollar bill in my hand.
"No I'm paying" I said as I pulled his sweater trying to stop him but all he ends up doing is dragging me.
"Sabrina, lemme pay please?" He says stopping his tracks as I slowly slide only having socks on hardwood floors landing with a thump.
"No! It was my idea, and I'm treating you to a date." I say as he shakes his head and walks to the door.
I get up jogging to the now open door and jump on my boyfriend's back and he ducks a little not knowing what happened and hand the delivery guy the bill.
"Keep the change." I say grabbing the food from the guy and peering over Shawn's shoulder and kissing his lips.
"Stubborn as fuck" He says and kisses me walking back to the couch.
"Well they didn't call me Stubborn Sabrina in High School for nothing." He shakes his head and completely laughs.
"God I fucking love you."
He says and kisses me.
---hope ya like it ❤❤❤ feedback is greatly appreciated... Excuse the spelling mistakes. Have been super busy and tired from school but wanted to get this out cause it's cute...