Nightmare

A/n HELLO!!! so sorry I haven't really posted on this "book" in a while. I haven't had much inspiration for this. I have 2 ideas for this and hopefully they don't turn out like shit. Also y'all should request some it would make this A LOT easier. But I have some things I won't write about; and that's Shawn being abusive, cheating things and Shawn would never do!!!!

I stand at the airport terminal waiting for my special person to walk through and be in his arms yet again.

I got to his terminal with impatient girls waiting for him to walk through the door. I stood there minding my own business looking at my phone once in a blue moon when I see a text from Shawn,

"just landed be there soon"  A smile formed on my face. 3 months without him. 3 months of no sleep and waking up to see if he magically came back home. 3 months of being as busy as I can at work so that I wont be thinking about Shawn even though I did. I stand there and see a dad next to me with his daughter running off to the group of girls.

"one of these girls you- oh you are too young. sorry my mistake. you must be waiting for someone else" A smile forms on my face and the man just stands there clearly embarrassed

"I am waiting for someone. BUT its the same person they-" pointing to the crowd of girls "-are waiting for" he looks at me shocked, he scans my appearance. I'm practically blending in with the girls expect I'm not wearing concert merch. The man looks quite disappointed in me. I get confused and then it hits me like a train 'he thinks I'm a fan' 

I slowly lean in and whisper "I'm not a fan like the girls." he looks quite confused wondering why a 20 year old looking woman is waiting for a 21 year old pop star sensation (side note. changed his age just for this) His eyes go wide in realization.

 "you're the girlfriend" I nod my head and let out a little chuckle just thinking of Shawn. Soon a girl no more than 15 runs up to the man, which is clearly her father and is talking to him and then stop and looks at me slowly.

"you're HER! You're Shawn Mendes' GIRLFRIEND!!!! OMG its you, its really you. Y/n can I have a picture?" As soon as she said that the screams got louder, not for me but because the love of their life is now right in front of them.

He looks a little bummed, he has a smile yes but not the bubbly loving smile he always has. I see Jake instructing the girls to make a single line for pictures.

As soon as a line is formed and its obvious I'm being seen I see Geoff elbow Shawn and, he looks up. His amber eyes met mine. I saw that smile that I loved so much. And quickly smile back.

I see Geoff, Matt, and Andrew come over and they smile.

"just know he was sad all day, UNTIL I nudged him" Geoff says and I quickly laugh, and blush at the fact that he's now happy because of me.

We all talk for a while and some of the fans disperse and some stay to get even more pictures with Shawn. He walks right over to me not even hesitating and holding me as tight as he can and lifts me off the ground just a little. I inhale his scent that I've missed so much and kiss his neck. I hear fans screeching but don't care.

We quickly leave the airport and I'm driving home with Shawn's hand on my thigh while I drive. We talk about the most random things, having little laughing fits every so often.

We soon get home and get undressed and Shawn soon lays head first on the mattress and just falls asleep. I let out a weak chuckle and get into bed. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my temple. "I missed you" he says sleepily. I let out another chuckle and lean to kiss his cheek, but he moves his face and I kiss his sweet and a little chapped lips. He hums and I play with his hair until he falls asleep.

I soon fall asleep happy that he's home. It wont be for long, but we make it work.

I wake up, he's no there. At first I'm quite confused but step out of my nice warm bed and head downstairs into the main living area. No sign of him. The sun has just began to rise and I look around so confused.

I look all throughout the whole house while calling his name once in a while. After a while of looking through the house 3 times each time I call there is more and more fear in my voice.

I call him, no answer straight to voicemail.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a

Dear Y/n,

I cant keep watching you, waiting for me always. I cant do this anymore. I already left nothing on mine is here. I left without a trace of clothing, nothing in here is mine. I am long gone by the time you read this. Go find someone else. Someone who will love you with there whole heart. I wish I could say I love you with my whole heart but I don't. Have a nice life. Be happy enjoy life.

Shawn. X

Your heart is beating out of your chest and you fall to the ground with your knees to your chest to relive some of the pain. You scream. You hit your head with your hand repeatedly.

"NO" I shout and sit up in bed with sweat dripping down my face. I place my hand on my chest and Shawn wakes up quickly and looks at me, he touches me and I flinch. He pulls me closer to his chest and kisses my head over and over again. 

"what happened tell me." he whispers so low I can barley hear it. My breathing is still fast and he rubs my back and tries to calm me down.

"y-y-y-you left. didn't come back. didn't love me" I stop breathing heavy and start to sob.

Shawn holds me close and continues to kiss me. He rocks me back and forth and rubs his hand over my arm. "It was just a dream baby. shhh" I continue to sob and I shake my head. "it felt so real" you manage to breathe out. He pulls you closer to his body if that's even possible and you don't say anything, he just rocks you.

"y/n I'm not ever leaving you like that. I want to say I'm never leaving you, but I leave on tour. But I will never leave you. I always come back home. y/n you are home. It doesn't matter where you are, you are my home. I love you and cant hurt you, I can barley take lying about surprising you let alone saying I don't love you. I will never fall out of love for you." I cry from his words and I look back at him "promise?" I say so weakly as if I'm a child. He kisses me sweetly. "y/n I love you with my whole heart. I love you. I love you. I love you"

I laid in Shawn's arms for a while, we talked about things we missed about each other, places we wished we wish we went together. We talked about the future, I was in his and he was definitely in mine."

We soon got all comfy in bed and I looked at him "so ill see you tomorrow morning?" asking in a reassuring and nervous way. Shawn leans into me and holds me close and kisses me .

"I will be you tomorrow morning, and the next morning and the next and the next, all morning I will wake and see you. And if you wake and I am not here I promise to wake you before I leave." I smile at his words and kiss him one more time until sleep took me, but the dream didn't take me.

------Was this good?? idk I'm very indecisive. Don't judge me. Feedback is greatly appreciated.