Car

A/N hey! So all of you asked for a part 3 of the airport. You don't have to read the 2 other parts to understand this. But if you want to you can. Hope you enjoy! Have any requests just let me know in the comments, if you want your name in a request or just want your name in one also tell me in the comments. GET YOUR HOLY WATER READY AND DO NOT READ THIS AROUND FAMILY!!!

Y/N POV
Shawn and I get in his jeep, he comes to my side and looks at me. I bite my lip and he leans in and kisses me. I moan into the kiss and his hands go down to my heat and caresses my clit.
"Hmm someone wants me" he grabs me and pulls me to the back seat
"I can't believe we're having sex in your car" I say into the kiss
"What do you mean? We've done it before" we start to make out in the back of his car
"Yeah but not in a airport" we start to undress and quite fast. First my shirt and then his and then my pants. We continue to make out when I pull down his sweatpants. Thank god he was wearing sweatpants because I didn't have the patience to undo his belt.
He takes my panties off and looks at me.
I close my eyes and all I feel is his tongue on my clit. He starts to move his tongue and eats me out. Slowly but fast at the same time. He's gentle. He moves his tongue up and down and side to side. Licking all the way up my clit and not stopping there he adds a finger. He moves his index finger which has his ring on in and out of me. Going fast feeling the cold metal going in a out of me made the experience even better. "Oh my god Shawn. Please for fuck sale don't stop" and he doesn't, he continues to eat me out but takes his finger out and I whimper "don't worry darling" as he says that he doesn't just put his index finger back he also adds his middle finger. I start to be a moaning mess "oh my god please just fuck me already" I say as he eating me out and thrusting his fingers in me.
"Oh darling I'm just warming you up, so it's not a complete shock. 2 weeks of no sex is a lot"
"STOP TALKING AND FUCK ME!" My hand is in his hair tugging at it and thrusting my hips up asking for more and wanting him to go deeper
"Sh-shaw- oh my god Shawn" he looks up at me "don't stop, oh god don't stop." He continues eating me out and he hums into my clit and it sends vibrations through out my whole body. And that's what does it I let loose, I cum hard.
Shawn leans up and kisses me and I start to unbuckle his pants and he gives me a shocked look
"I need you. Desperately" his pants get to his calfs and he stops me
"Darling easy, okay? I don't have a condom" I kiss him and grab his length
"I DONT CARE I NEED YOU NOW, please Shawn, I'm on the pill I'm fine" he looks at me and pushes all the way in and I let out a moan. Shawn thrusts in and out of my fast but gentle. It feels different, there is no barrier, so used to having a condom and now there is nothing. He always makes me feel so good. My hands are around his neck and his hands are at my waist. My hands slide down his back and I push him into a hug to me.
"Oh god y/n I'm so close" he slowly but quickly stops and sits on the seat and my sitting on top of him. I line his length to my entrance. I slide down and tilt my head back in pleasure. My head goes back to normal and I see Shawn with his back looking like he's in heaven. I lean down and kiss his neck over and over again. Then I suck on his neck and peck where I gave him a hickey. Then he leans up and sucks on my neck giving me a hickey
"Mine" he says and I smile. Shawn holds me and repositiones so that he's thrusting into me. This time was different. He was going fast like really fast, not rough but fast. My head rolls back and my hand goes on the cold window, causing me to leave a handprint.
"Oh my god. Don't stop. Don't sto-ahhhhh" I lost control. We both cummed, me for the second time.
I lay on Shawn, who is still in me.
"How's your sunburn?" He asks with a chuckle
"Didn't hurt. But it does now" after we regained our strength we put our clothes on and I climbed to the front but Shawn had to walk around
"Must be nice to be able to climb over to your seat"
I laugh and he starts the car and we drive home. Both of us knowing that, that will not be the last. Most likely round 2.
--DID YOU LIKE IT??? This was my FIRST REAL smut scene. I hope you like it. Loved writing it. Hope you enjoy. Love you guys!!!