Hurt

A/N hello beautiful people how are you??? So this is based off of some what real event. Kinda tho. So I hope you enjoy and hope your having a good Wednesday. I have a three day weekend this week, if you live in the United States then you also have Monday off. But yeah hope you have a good day!!!

Today I have a big soccer game today which always makes me nervous. I don't know why but every time I have a soccer game even if its against the worse team I'm always extremely nervous. What's even worse is that my used to be best friend and team mate is on the team we are going to play. I wake up and go downstairs to have a big breakfast, which is just a protein smoothie and a egg. I start eating my egg when I get a knock at the door.

"its GAME DAY!!!!" my boyfriend shouts and I look at him and I laugh

"okay I love you but why?" I say and Shawn looks a little sad. "well I wanted to support my girl...soooo I'm going to"

"you need paint" I say and this facial expression changes, from a sad and concerned look to a happy and excited look. He comes inside and he sits down at the island and watches me eat my egg and drink my smoothie, when Shawn takes a apple from the fruit bowl

"so when do you have to be on the field?" I look at the schedule on the refrigerator of when I have to be at the place I'm going. "uhhhhh it says the game starts at noon but ill probably have to be there at 11 ish" I look at him as he's biting into the apple.

"excited or nervous?" he says and I give him the obvious look. He gets off the stool and comes to me and hugs me tightly

"its going to be okay, its just a game right? I love you no matter what." as he finishes his statement I get on my tippy toes and kiss him "what was that for?" and kisses me again "because your amazing and I love you."

After Shawn lets go of our hug I go upstairs and I put my uniform on. After I finish getting ready I look in the mirror and head downstairs when I see Shawn just staring at me

"god you gotta love a girl in uniform" he says and scans my body and I let out a shy chuckle.

The whole way to the park where the game is being held Shawn held my hand reassuring me that everything is going to be okay.

Shawn parks the car and I see my dad across the field yelling at some of the kids. My dad being the couch makes it even worse, he's even more hard on me than anyone else. As I'm walking towards the field Shawn grabs my arm

"hey whatever happens I love you" he leans down and kisses me.

-During the game_

The whole time during the game I saw my ex-best friend Sarah Higgins every time I looked her way she gave me a nasty look, I swear if looks could kill I would have been dead a long time ago. I was passed the ball and I'm running and running with the ball to the goal when I get pushed to the floor hitting my head really hard

"should stay down there where you belong" the voice of Sarah Higgins. I couldn't even see I just new it was her and I also heard my father and Shawn yelling at the paramedic on duty

"COME ON GET OUT THERE....HELLO SHES HURT!" the voice definitely belonging to Shawn

"COME ON JENKINS GOTTA HUSTLE NEXT TIME" and that was definitely my dad yelling at some kid who probably slipped on the ball (A/N me tbh)

I get up when the referee calls time.

"alright everyone come on we got this we need to win!" I start just looking around and then I spot Shawn mouthing "are you okay?" I just nod my head and continue listening to my dad.

During the last inning (idk anything about soccer) we are down one point which is freaking everyone out.

Every time I get the ball Sarah just pushes me out of the way making me look stupid.

Jenkins passes me the ball and I run for it and at the corner of my eye I see Sarah coming for it, I run faster trying to beat her to it. Which I do but what she does next no one expected.

Shawn POV
I watch y/n getting thrown like a rag doll on the field and it makes me so nervous. I see she's running towards the ball but see someone else running to her. Y/N got the ball and I blinked and saw the girl slide into her foot and I see my girlfriend lying on the grass holding her knee to her chest.

I go off instinct and run onto the field with people yelling at me to get off. One of the on duty paramedics tries to stop me but I push through. I see her looking hurts and vulnerable and it kills me. I get on my knees and she's sobbing

"miss you need to let me look at your ankle" one of the paramedics says and then you hear y/n scream sounding like she's dying on the inside.

"hey uh lemme help" the paramedic backs off and I whisper into her ear

"hey baby you need to let them see your ankle okay? I'm taking you to the er, but you have to let me carry you." she just nods I sit on the ground and slowly slide her on my lap.

The paramedic looks at her foot and gives me a bad look as if her foot looks like it got slaughtered, I glance to my right and I see y/n dad and he looks so sad

"can you um take-" know what he was going to say so I just nodded and continued my attention to y/n  

After the paramedic looked at her foot I had her straddle  me with her legs around my waist as i got up. After I got my balance I slowly brought her to bridal position. She had her face in my shirt the whole time and I could hear her sobbing and it broke my heart. As I started walking to my car I kissed her head "it okay honey, we are leaving"

I get to my car and place her nicely in the car being extremely gentle with her foot. Before I closed the door I held her face and kissed her on the lips and wiped her tears away with my thumb.

I walk to my side of the car and see some part of my shirt is wet from her crying and it makes me cry seeing that she cried that much and she is still crying. I start the engine and I'm about to reach for a bottle of water when y/n grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly. I glance at her and smile.

We get to the ER and they place her in a bed and they give her a blanket to be a little bit more comfortable. We were waiting for the doctor to see her "I'm scared" those are the first words she said since she was hurt I grabbed her hand and squeezed her hand tightly. I kiss her hand reassuring her that it will be okay.

Finally the doctor came and took x-rays and he finally came back with the results "well miss y/l/n I'm afraid you have broken your foot" by this time y/n dad was there with her mom and they looked so sad and y/n had these puppy eyes not wanting me to leave.

She turned towards me and cries in my arms again. I hold her tightly and doctors talk with her parents discussing her foot.

After the hospital y/n went in my car and we drove back to her place. She looks at me and luckily it was a red light and I looked back "what's wrong honey" she looks at me with her big brown watery eyes "can you stay over?" she asks with a shy low voice almost afraid to ask. I kiss her hand and look at her to make sure that the light didn't change to green I was going to stay even if you didn't ask" I look at her closely and she looks ahead and I see a smile on her face.

We get home and I carry her up the stairs and into her bed. I take off her soccer uniform and hand her a one of my shirts that she has now made it hers and a pair of shorts. We both get into bed and she lays on my chest and whispers "I love you" I kiss the top of her head and we both slowly fall asleep.

Did you like it?? I hope so. So I rolled my ankle today at school and its really swollen and it hurts. I know its not broken because I can still kinda walk on it. But I wanted to make it a little bit more interesting so I made my hurt foot look a little bit worse. Hope you like it.