Chapter 2

Emily stared at that man's well sculpted face. "How did you know my name...?"

Before answering her question, the man gave a nod to the black limousine behind him. A group of people came out with their formal suits and dresses. All of them were attractive looking people. Probably even better looking than most celebrities.

They walked towards Emily, as the man released his grip. "My apologies, my lady." He said as he bowed sincerely.

All of a sudden, all of them kneeled down with one knee on the ground and the other in a ninety degree stance. With them bowing forty-five degree forward, they proclaimed, in unison, "Princess Emilia Von Fiorentina, we bow before you, thereby de--"

Before they could finish, they were interrupted by Emily.

"STOP! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Emily freaked out without noticing that she was blushing herself. She immediately apologised for shouting and continued, "I think you got the wrong person and please stand up. I'm not Emilia von flor-re-whatever. I'm Emily Patterson, not the person you're looking for."

All of them stood up while the man in black said, "There's no mistake, you're the person we're looking for. We can explain it if you care to follow us, my lady."

With her eyebrows scrunched, Emily stared at Hailey.

Hailey stared back at her.

Emily stared back again.

Hailey mouthed the words: "WHAT'S GOING ON?".

Emily shrugged and looked back at the group of people. "Um... No. Bye."

Emily grabbed Hailey's arm and both of them ran to her house, leaving the entire group there.

...In their awkward position.

"We scared her off didn't we?" One other guy from the group chuckled while shaking his head.

"Well, I guess I'll do the same if I'm her. But, she do look like his and her majesty." One girl from the back giggled.

"It's fine. We can use Plan B." The man in the black suit concluded with his signature warm smile.