Chapter 29

The Jackson clan is a group people who are half human... And well, half not. They are a group of elite martial artists who are able to gain access to the energy used by those 'special' beings. They are able to infuse it in their every punch and kick. Despite being half human, they are able to be on par with those whom possess a supernatural ability, in other words, those whom are not human. The Jackson clan is one of the most renowned allies of the Fiore's family... Or used to, at least, before the whole clan was slaughtered in a single night.

Five years ago...

"Dad! Teach me some new moves." Zack said while standing in front of his Father, who was having nap on the couch. There was no response except for a long and exaggerated snore. "Come on, dad! I know you're awake." He huffed as he made an attempt to pull him off the couch. Despite being the leader of the whole clan, he was always... lazing around.

Kate then ran towards them, joining in, "Daddy! Teach me too!"

Upon hearing the voice of his daughter, he jolted up with a dramatic frown, "I'm sorry, Kate... But, you're too precious! I don't want you to become a fighter, otherwise no man would want to date you, you know? Not like I want anyone to have you though" He carried his daughter and pulled her in for a long and tight hug.

"Daddy... I can't b-breathe." Kate forced out the words, prompting her father immediately released her. Kate gasped for air and shook her head, "It's fine, Kate don't need any man except for Zack and daddy."

The man pulled her in for another hug with overwhelming with happiness, "That's right! Good girl."

"Dad! Are you done? You're going to suffocate her if you continued squeezing her." Zack scowled, feeling slightly protective of his little sister. He released her once more and placed his hand on her shoulders, "I'm still not going to teach you, Kate. Otherwise you will turn into your a scary woman... Just like your Mother."

He regretted saying that immediately as a pan flew across the living room, hitting their Father on the back of his head. "Sorry, honey. I think I dropped the pan." Zack's Mother came out of the kitchen as the poor man was crouching on the floor in pain. She picked up the pan that was dented upon impact, "Oh no, looks like I needed to get a new one."

She then shifted her attention on her Husband, "What's wrong, honey? Did you get hit? That's unfortunate, maybe you should be careful of what you say. It might be karma."

She was smiling while she remained him, but that smile was somehow... Well, terrifying. Zack laughed uneasily while Kate blinked a few times, showing that she had no idea what was going on.

"Anyways! I'll get the baked potatoes, I think they are ready." She skipped cheerfully.

The poor man got up and whispered, "...As I said, if you will turn into that scary wom--"

In a split second, the dented pan flew and hit him for the second time, but this time square on the face.

Their Mother came skipping towards the pan, "Sorry! My hand slipped. I wonder what's wrong with me, I've been throwing this around." She picked up the pan and went back to the kitchen, "Oh, well..."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Zack, can you get the door? I think your Uncle is here." His Mother asked from the kitchen. "Okay!" He rushed to the door with excitement to see his Uncle, whom he did not see him for the past few months.