Denies,Confusion(is love in thte air?)

Clare's POV.

"Oh me gee!"squealed the bimbo,right in front of me. I turned to familiar figure beside Bimbo. "Well isnt it a suprise to see you here Clare!"exclaimes Corey(aka.Jerkface). A wide smile spreads across his face,as he took a step towards me. Why!! Out of all the people to run into!

Corey's POV.

I cant believe Clare's here! She looks so beauti-noooo! You're Corey the playboy! I cant be in love with anyone! "can you?" Whose talking to me? "I'm your conscience idiot!"  Im not an idiot! " But you are one idiot!" NO I'M NOT! Wait why am I arguing with my conscience? "Cause your madly in love but your denying it hehe" SHUT UP! "no!hehehe" AM I GOING INSANE???!!! "yes! yes you are!" ARRRRRRR!!!

Clare's POV.

Corey looked distracted? So I decided to pretend I did'nt see him, and walked off. Bimbo still squealing. Why did he have to be intrested in those type of girls? "Ooooo clares gotta cruuush!" Wait,are'nt you on my side? "So that means you like him?" HELL NO! "tch such a shame....." Yeah. I think I stop listening to my conscience after that.

I walked up to thte table reserved for my cousins birthday. When did this happen you ask? Well...

FLASHBACK(after the fight)

"Clare I swore you cheated!"Dennis fumed,after I had won the bet. "Tch,you can't deny moi is better than you dipshit?"I sneered at him,rubbing my victory in his face. "Why you!"he screamed. Oh fudge. I better run. This continued for about 30 minutes until the butler stop us. (ahhh sweet victory)

 I continued to walk home ,but kept getting this feeling I was forgetting something, when my phone rang. "CLARE CHANDLERS WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU! YOUR LATE FOR YOUR COUSIN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!"screamed my mom in my ear. Such a lovely mother for yelling at your daughter(who you barely look after). With sarcasm dripping from my voice I said"Yes mother! I was just buying dear cousin Thomas another gift!"  "Fine!"she grunted(I bet no-one was around,cause when I did it around people she thought it was rude)"But be at Papa's Pizzeria quick!" She hung right after that.

RESUME

And that is how I ended up here. I'm sooo lucky are'nt I?

**********************************************************************************************************************

OKAY THIS IS IT!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING CAUSE I WAS REALLY SICK(even now I am)

MY WHOLE FAMILY IS SICK TOO!

ANYWAY MUSIC CAMP IS TOMMOROW!

SO I WONT BE UPDATING THE NEXT 3 DAYS!

Feeling woozy TW

ps.song on the side that stuck in my head.