What a peaceful day lets all avoid school!

Clare's POV.

BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BE- I smacked my hand against the annoying sound. I look into the mirror to see bags under my  eyes but no one would notice. "Miss Independent Missuunderstood Miss Keep distance" my phone rang. "ello?" I answered. "Hey Clancy we need at the Lab as soon as possible"Jake said with panick rising in his voice. "Alright be there in 10"I said. Quickas Lightning I grabbed a random t-shirt ans pants. Pulling back my hair into a high ponytail I rushed off to the location. Now the place I was going to was a bar,and you're probably wondering why my  parents have'nt caught me.

Well I dont really have parents well not ones who bothered spending time with their "dear daughter." Sometimes I wondered if I was adopted.

Arriving at the school thanking Pieree for dropping me off. Yeah your probably wondering who Pieree is. Well his kinda like my caretaker/babysister/straightmanbutgoodadviceongirlsbehaviour/BUTLER. Yeah you heard it BUTLER! Pieree was kindest person you would have ever met, even if he was not gay he understood girl's feelings real well. He has sky blue eyes and shiny blond hair,but he didnt like to admit it that he was popular with ladies. Instead he devoted himself to looking after me! I think thats the reason why women glare at me when Im around him. Pieree and I were guess you could say "childhood best friends" but he was 4 years older than me.

Anyway after thanking pieree I came face to face with Barbie Doll 1#, Paige. You could tell she had plastic surgery on her boobs cause of the way they shined(and not in nicest way either)yet guys still liked it. "Well heeloo witch oh no your actually human!"she squealed with a smirk. I bunch of people started to surround us. She puffed her plastic boobs with confindence. "Woah took about big ego!" I thought. "Yoour parents probibly abandooned you cause you were soo uuugly"she continued. wait. Did she say my parents abandoned me? "Hah as If you gotta say anything barbie"I replied back"Even If you added your brains with your "boy toy's'' you would barely be able to be smarter than a monkey"

A bunch of "ooooooooooohs" came from the crowd. The bell rang as I brushed myself off. "What barbie too dumb to answer?"I whispered in her ear and walked off to Art. As I entered I see the person who I wanted to see the least. "hey clare remember me!"he said with a smirk. umm what was his name again? "The Jerkass?"I asked with sarcasm. "oh Im sooo shock you didnt remember!"he faked a blow in his heart and smiled"In case you have forgotten cause I was soo handsome you for-"he got interrupted as the teacher walked in sending the jerkass a glare as she cleared her throut.

Once he sat down as she began to speak.

HOLD IT!

time for explanation of Art Teacher:

Miss Karter was a lovely lady with chestnut brown hair and the prettiest green eyes you had ever seen. She extremely nice to me and supported my acts against the "barbies","jocks" or you could say "POPS"(aka popular crowd. She thought it was ridicules of what they were doing.Anyway to sum it up,She was one of my Fave Teachers.

BACK TO PRESENT!

" For the project were doing this term we are planning to split into pairs and create a design for the seniors wall"she said with a twinkle in her eyes. Everyone instantly started chatting but stopped as Miss Karter bellowed"SILENCE!" "Now has eveyone got a partner?"she asked. I raised my hand but soon regretted it as Jerkass raised his too. "Corey I see you havent gotta partner"Miss Karter paused giving me the puppy look. Uh! the only thing she didnt know that Jerkass was a POPS too. Feeling defeated under her look I nodded back. She continued speaking"could you partner up with Clare?"