Callum

After a while, Kio and Starling came back, and Mom and the others came back to the roof to fill us in.
"So what happened?" Samantha asked.
"Gaea happened" Miley answered.
"She wants us to come to Camp Jupiter to get Luke" Johnathan said.
"Well that's not so bad!" Asphy said.
"It kinda is," Lee exclaimed,"in order for Gaea to give us Luke we need to make an exchange, him for Pyro"
"What??? No!!!!!" Kio said.
"Kio, I know he's your son, we aren't giving in that easily, I promise" Erika told her.
"No, Erika, we know that, that's not what is concerning us" Starling said,"it's that, if Gaea gets her hands on Pyro, she could do unspeakable things, she could create...Dark Pyro"
Everyone gasped, shocked.
"What???" Lee said.
"And that's not even half of it, Pyro is young, if he turns into Dark Pyro, it would be harder to cure him"
"Why?" John asked.
"Well, Pyro is a pretty young dragon, so he hasn't been able to grasp the severity of of the situation, that's what makes it harder for him to calm down" Wisty explained.
"So he hasn't learned to deal with it yet?" Lily asked.
"Exactly"
"What do we have to do?" I asked.
"We have to get Luke without making the exchange" Kio said.
"Kio, how do we do that?" Tori asked.
"I...I don't know"
She pulled Erika aside.
"Erika, I love Pyro, he and Liem were the only people that made me feel complete ever since Starling left to take care of her eggs, and you...you know" she said.
"Right" Erika answered.
Starling cut in.
"Erika, we beg you, whatever happens, don't let him turn, many dragons have lost their sight to this rare ability, Pyro shall not be one of them" she asked.
"He will not be, I am making that promise to both you and Kio" she responded.
"Good" Kio said.
Then, something happened that I never expected to see...
Lily turned into a pigeon

The Prophecy Of Heroes; When Relationships Turnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें