Lee

After the small earthquake that randomly happened at the camp, I went to find my mom and the others. When I found them there was another lady with them.
"Umm, who is this?" I asked.
Asphy came up to me when she noticed I was here. I smiled, she looked so pretty today with that ponytail and her side-bangs hanging out. Normally she braided her hair, I guess this time she wanted to have a ponytail so her hair wouldn't get tangled in battle.
"That's Starling!" She said.
"Starling? Like from the stories?" I asked her.
"Yeah!" She replied,"she came to help us find Luke!"
"Whoa!" I said,"anything else I missed?" I asked sarcastically.
"Yeah, Callum flooded your Cabin" she said.
"What???" I asked.
"I'm just kidding Lee!" She said, laughing.
"Oh!" I said, also laughing.
"Come on," she said,"we have to go so we can find Luke"
Then something unexpected happened, as if it was an instinct, she kissed me on the cheek. I blushed.
"What is it?" She asked. Then, realizing what she did, she blushed too.
"Oh, I...I didn't mean...I wasn't...I'm sorry!" She said. After I calmed down, I had an idea. I kissed her cheek.
"For what?" I asked. This made Asphy blush even harder, but she smiled.
We made our way to the group. And I noticed that Callum was smiling, I guessed that he saw us.
"Aslee" he whispered.
"Shut up Aqualad!" I said. Aqualad his nickname, since his uncle Percy was Aquaman.
He laughed.
"Don't worry about it, it's not like there's a problem right?" He asked.
"I guess not," I said,"so how are we going to find Luke?"
"I guess we follow Starling" Samantha said.
"Yes, Lesser, you need to go home and rest, thank you for all of your help" Starling said.
Lesser nodded, turned back into a dragon and flew away.
"Okay," John said,"Erika and Veronica, you two should ride on Starling, you three can lead us to the apartment, the kids will ride with you,  I think you guys will like that"
"The rest of you ride with me" Kio said.

Sorry for the late update, I couldn't think of how to finish off this chapter so it took me a while. I hope you guys liked it!