Veronica

(Time skip chapter!!!! It'll happen somewhere in the middle, I hope you like it!)

After we left the underworld, I asked Teresa if I could move in with her so I could give Nico some space. I packed my stuff, and I left almost immediately.
"I thought you said I had your support" Nico asked.
"That was before you decided to keep my sister trapped in a crystal" I told him.
Piper had made the necklaces for the twins, and they were already wearing them. Tori moved in with Nico so she could help out.

When I finished unpacking, Someone knocked at the door.
"I got it!" I told Teresa.
"Okay" she replied.
I opened the door, to find Wisty, John and Lily.
"Hey Lily Bear!" I said.
"Vwonica!!!" She said as she came to hug me.
"V, Kio is on her way back to the forest," Wisty said,"she wanted you to come and say good bye"
"Oh, okay" I said

We met at Thalia's tree.
"So, where are you going?" I asked.
"Well, mating season is almost here, and I also have to help Starling with the baby dragons" she said.
"And I'm going with her afterwards to help her find Circe" Wisty claimed.
"Oh, fun!" I said sarcastically,"well, see you later"
"Bye" she said. She formed into a dragon and flew off.
"Did Kio leave?" Savannah asked from behind.
"Yeah, you just missed her" I told her.
"Dang it" she said.
"Sorry"
"Nah it's okay, I can always visit the forest"
"Hey, wanna hang out at my place? I just moved in with Teresa" I offered.
"Sure!" She said. And we were on our way.

•Time Skip: 15 years•

Miley's POV

"Oh! Gotcha again!" I said as I knocked my twin brother Luke's sword out of his hand.
"Show off" he said.
"Thank you so much for noticing!" I joked.
"You're welcome! Let me repay you with information," he said,"your jeans are wet"
I looked down, and saw that he was right, my dark skinny jeans were now drenched in water.
"Jerk!" I yelled.
"Hey, don't blame me!" He said,"isn't Lily standing by the fence watching?"
"I didn't do it!" Lily complained. She summoned a ball of water, and dropped it on Luke's head.
"But I did do that!" She said.
Everyone who saw started laughing, especially me.
"Hey!" Callum, our other cousin called as he and his sister, Samantha made their way over here,"you shouldn't do that!"
"You're right," Samantha said,"she should have done this" she brought over a huge ball of water, and made them into multiple balls of water stacked into a pyramid. She picked up the top one and threw it at her brother.
"Hey!" He said as he threw one back at her.
Then everyone started having a water fight.
"Wait a minute,"Asphy said as she walked up with Lee,"you guys are having fun without us?"
"Here you go," Luke said as he threw one at her.
"Oh you are going down!" She said, and the water fight continued.
After a while, I noticed my necklace came off.
"Guys! Hold on for one sec!" I said.
"What's wrong?" Lee asked.
"My necklace, I can't find it!"
We looked around the arena, until someone came up and spoke.
"What are you guys looking for?" It was Hazel Zhang.
"Hazel! I'm so glad your here! I lost my necklace!" I told her.
The necklace was a gold chain with a single purple crystal through it. Dad had given it to me when I was little, and Luke had one too.
"Hold on, I got this," she held out her hands, the way she did when she was raising up jewels, and the necklace appeared at my feet.
"Thanks Haze!" I said.
"Here," Luke said,"let me help you put it on"
He moved my wet black hair away from the back of my neck, and clasped the necklace on.
"Thanks Luke," I said,"may the Force be with you, your gonna need it for this" I got the biggest ball of water and threw it in his direction. But he dodged it, and it splattered on...
"Oops! Sorry dad!" I said.