Miley

"Luke, Miley, Hades cabin, now" dad said. We got to the cabin, and he closed the door.
"What were you two doing?" He asked.
"We were just having a water fight" I answered.
"And you missed," he said,"are you out of practice?"
"No! Luke dodged it!" I said.
"Okay, well I guess John didn't teach you two yet, but you can redirect that ball to hit him" dad informed.
"Nice!" I said.
"Now go on, get out of here and have fun" he said. Luke was the first one out the door, and I was almost out when dad said,
"Hey, Miley?"
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Did you make the first shot?"
"Well, he wet my pants, but I was the first one to dunk water on him!" I answered. He gave me a high five.
"That's my girl! Go on, I'm gonna dry off before dinner in a few hours" he said.
And with that, I left to see what the others were doing.

When I got there, Lee's mom, Aunt Tori, was there.
"What's up, Aunt T?" I asked.
"Tori got a message from my mom" Lily said,"a Kiodragon needs their help"
"Not a Kiodragon, Kiodragon is her name, she's an old friend" Tori corrected.
"But I thought Kiodragon was a myth" I said.
"We only told you guys that because we didn't want you to worry about her dark side, remember that?"
Lily shuddered.
"Dark Kiodragon, yeah I remember" she said.
"Me too" Luke said.
"Yeah, you cried to me for a week because you had nightmares" I said.
"Wha...that was you!" Luke complained.
"Oh, whatever" I said.
"Like I was saying," Tori said,"Me, Teresa, Veronica, John and Nico have to go help Wisty and Kio, if you guys need anything, Savannah volunteered to stay at camp while we're gone"
"Mom," Lee said, "we're not little kids anymore, I'm 17, the di Angelo's are 15, Callum and Asphy are both 18 and Lily is 16, the only person you guys should be worried about is Samantha"
"Hey!" Samantha said.
"Besides, aren't dad, Mark and Leo here?" Lee asked.
"Your father is visiting a friend for the week, Mark is helping Clarrise, and Leo is with Calypso" Tori said.

Lee's dad is Will Solace, Mark is Callum and Samantha's dad, and Leo is Asphy's dad. (Although obviously, things got a bit...never mind)

"Okay, so it'll just be us and Savannah?" Lily asked.
"Well, and the other campers" Tori answered.
After we got everything covered, they all left for their cabins, but I stuck around, I wanted to ask Aunt Tori a question.
"Aunt T?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"There's something I need to know, but Dad never talks about it"
"What's that?"
"What happened to my mom?" I asked.
"Oh, um..." She stuttered,"how about this, meet me in the Apollo Cabin after dinner tonight, I'll tell you, okay?"
"Yeah," I said,"sure!"
At that, we headed down to dinner.

Whoa! Awkward! Okay, I hope you guys liked the first chapter in the new generation's point of view! Comment your thoughts! See ya in the next chapter!