Samantha

Miley helped the new camper, Johnathan, get to the infirmary, and Lee's dad, Will, was taking care of him while the group introduced themselves to him.
"This is my brother, Luke, and my mom, Erika" Miley said.
"Hi" Luke greeted.
Callum spoke next.
"I'm Callum, this is my sister, Samantha" he said, gesturing to me.
"Hi! Nice to meet you!" I said,"Lily over here is our cousin" Lily waved.
Lee went next.
"I'm Lee, and Asphy here is..." he said, but Asphy was gone.
"Where did she go?" Callum asked.
"Oh no, this is bad" I said.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!!!" Luke yelled as he stormed out in frustration.
"Luke!" Miley said as she went after him. Callum and I followed.
We found him by the Hades cabin with an irritated look on his face.
"Luke, what's wrong?" Callum asked.
"Everything! Everything is wrong! Max and Jake are on the loose, Gaea is after Mom, Dad might kill us when he comes back, and now Asphy's gone rogue!" Luke said.
"Hey, nobody here is happy about all of this either okay?" Callum said.
"We get it Luke," I told him,"things are crazy, but we'll get through it"
"I just...I can't do this" he said, looking like he was about to cry.
"Luke, it's ok, calm down, your not alone here, we're all with you" Miley said.
"Just leave me alone" he said. Before we could say anything else, he shadow traveled away.
"Luke!" Miley called.
After a while, the three of us left to tell everyone what happened. Luckily Lee had found Asphy by then.
"He's gone?" Lily asked.
"He just left, he's scared" Miley said.
"Well I mean come on," Lee said,"We all are, that doesn't mean he can just run off!"
Miley pinned him to the wall.
"My brother has been scared of my father his whole life because of how strict he is, he may be used to pressure but not this kind of pressure, I don't blame him for leaving okay? So why don't you just shut your mouth for once in your life and let him handle himself" she said.
"Miley!" Erika snapped.
She let go of him, still angry, and moved on.
"So what are we doing first? We have a lot on our plate that we need to handle" she said.
"First we get our parents out of Ogygia" Callum said,"they'll help us separate Max and Jake, and hopefully one of them will help us with Gaea"
"I wanna come!" Pyro said.
"Lily went over to him and bent down to be level with him.
"Pyro, you can't come with us, I'm sorry, it's too dangerous" she said,"Savannah will watch you, is that okay?"
Pyro looked sad, but he nodded his head in agreement.
Lesser transformed into human form to reveal an older woman that still had some blonde color in her hair.
"I'd be happy to take you guys to them" she offered.
"Thank you Lesser, that would be perfect" Erika said.
"Mind if I come along?" Said a voice from behind, I turned around and Johnathan was walking towards us, his sword ready.
"Sure Johnathan!" Callum said,"welcome to the group!"
"Thanks!" He said.
Lesser turned back into a dragon, and we got on her back, ready for another adventure.